• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

anyone have a good map?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi there,

Online, I like the google map here (Zoom in and out using the slider to the left or the scroller on our mouse)

I know that there are several publishers that make paper maps of Santiago as well, but I can't seem to find them right now... I found one map here:
http://www.cumio.com/mapas.htm#cidades

...look for "Plano de Santiago", but I don't know how good it is. In Santiago itself you can get a good map in almost any store, but I guess you are thinking of using it for planning...

Buen camino,
Ivar

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Following on from the RACE map of Santiago itself I can recommend the R A C E (The Royal Automobile Club of Spain) map of the Camino Frances as a map of the route as a whole, though perhaps not for use on the route but for planning or loking at afterwards.

Mapa Turistico del Camino de Santiago
Publisher - Editorial Everest
ISBN 84-241-0285-1
Printed 1994

Not only does it cover the route on a single map at 1:500,000 but it also has details of all the albergues/refugios open at the time marked and described (in Spanish) as well as some photos. Although the Camino del Norte is not marked as a route it is within the area covered by the map as are the Caminos Ingles, Primitivo and Finisterre.

Most read last week in this forum