A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Anyone meeting up in Santiago this week?

Camino(s) past & future
Francés, Inglés, Fisterra/Muxia, Baztanés x2, Primitivo, Norte, Portugués & hopefully many more.
The Cafe Tertulia meet-ups seem to be a bit hit and miss, but I know that some members have been lucky enough to get together this year.

We expect to arrive in Santiago late tomorrow afternoon (Wed 12th) and to be clean and rested by the following day. Anyone planning to go to Cafe Tertulia on Thursday 13th or Friday 14th October?

We've had a wonderful Camino (Primitivo) and we'll be sipping celebratory G&Ts at around 5pm on Thursday if anyone cares to join us. Cafe Tertulia also does very good leaf teas, coffees and cake. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi, Nuala, hard to believe you're almost in Santiago again!

I went to the Tertulia two or three times this summer and was lucky to meet up with a bunch of forum members--Kinky, koilufe & son, Al the Optimist, jerbear, Julio santiago, and I bet I have forgotten some. It was great fun. Made me realize what a boring life I lead in comparison to some of these guys! Hope you have some forum company, too. Wish I could be there with you! Buen camino, Laurie

jerbear

Camino(s) past & future
Camino de madrid, camino francis, camino inverino (2012, 2013,2014)
CdM, Francis, San salvador, primativo june 2015 CDM , francis, inverino 2016
Camino madrid, via de Plata. Santiago.
Coast of the dead malpica to muxia
Awesome. Enjoy the mojo.

Camino(s) past & future
C Frances x 2 - 2016, 2017
C Portuguese x 2 2016, 2017
C Muxia/Finisterra x 2 2016, 17
CdM
The Cafe Tertulia meet-ups seem to be a bit hit and miss, but I know that some members have been lucky enough to get together this year.

We expect to arrive in Santiago late tomorrow afternoon (Wed 12th) and to be clean and rested by the following day. Anyone planning to go to Cafe Tertulia on Thursday 13th or Friday 14th?

We've had a wonderful Camino (Primitivo) and we'll be sipping celebratory G&Ts at around 5pm on Thursday if anyone cares to join us. Cafe Tertulia also does very good leaf teas, coffees and cake. Cheers!
Wow...! Glad you enjoying yourself! Hopefully I will be in Santiago in December too..... when I walk from Porto..... :)

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement
Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.6%