• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

April beckons...

Mike Robertson

Wandering the world.
Time of past OR future Camino
Hey folks,

May was meant to be my start date but due to a change in circumstances I need not wait until then and I'm now looking to be starting on the 3rd or 4th April.

I'm looking forward to meeting whoever I meet along the trail so if you see a guy covered in tattoo's just say hello, I'm actually friendlier than I look :)

I suppose I should go an book my transport now.....

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Buen Camino Mike!

Hi Mike, I am on my way to SJPP now. My first time, travelling solo and no idea what I am doing.
Have you started yet? I am planning on leaving tomorrow

Hi Mike, I am on my way to SJPP now. My first time, travelling solo and no idea what I am doing.
Have you started yet? I am planning on leaving tomorrow
Sorry the late reply Cass,

I got delayed in my starting date BUT I will be on the trail this Saturday the 15th April. Two weeks later than I planned I realise but I got up in Marseille where I went for a weekend and ended up spending almost two weeks I think. It is tonight I have finally stopped running around this absolutely beautiful city and sat down to organise my transport, just as well I am not on any particular time frame I suppose.

I hope your hike is going very well and you are enjoying it ad I will you all the best.

Ok, so as I stated in the reply to Cass up above I got massively delayed by the beautiful city of Marseille where I had planned to only spend a weekend catching with a friend whom I had not seen in 8 months, that has turned into 2 weeks so my new start date will be (should be) the 15th April (maybe 16th, we'll see). I'll arrive in SJPDP on Friday evening so I may or may not take an extra night just to try and organise my gear as I have to carry everything I own with me (I'm a nomad these days), no ultralight hiking for me unfortunately.

Anyway, I'll catch some of you lovely people on the trail hopefully.

Buen Camino folks.

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.