April walker

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Arctic_Alex

Veteran Member
Mar 8, 2019
Sweden / Germany
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2019
CPrim 2023
I am not a musician to be honest, but I will look out for a guitar on the Camino.
Arriving in SJPdP on April 3, leaving for Roncesvalles hopefully the next day. If the weather in early April turns out to be as bad as predicted however, I might stay a couple of days in SJPdP waiting for a good day to start :)

Buen Camino and maybe see you on the way! :)

Reactions: Hansel
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Andy scott

Nov 12, 2017
Camino Frances May/June 2018
Whenever you do go check out the bar in Granon, they have a guitar in the bar and love people to play. Be sure to stop at Hornillos del Camino, there is an evening meal with music and Open Mic. Also the albergue in Oncina de la valdOncina, the guy there has a recording studio and loves to play.
Andy

Reactions: Hansel and SammyLou
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

SammyLou

Mar 26, 2019
East Sussex
April 2019
Whenever you do go check out the bar in Granon, they have a guitar in the bar and love people to play. Be sure to stop at Hornillos del Camino, there is an evening meal with music and Open Mic. Also the albergue in Oncina de la valdOncina, the guy there has a recording studio and loves to play.
Andy
Thank you, Andy. Are these on the Francis route? ☀️

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

SammyLou

Mar 26, 2019
East Sussex
April 2019
Will your album be original songs or songs related to the camino? I would love to listen once it’s recorded.
Originals but we’ll see what happens. It will be limited to a phone mic. I think as my potable studio requires a laptop which I think unfeasible. I had envisaged collaborative songs with folk along the way. I improvise a lot. I will be doing a JustGiving page and donating any funds raised. The resulting CD will prob have conversation in it too, from along the way. I’ll see.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Andy scott

Nov 12, 2017
I haven’t done the Porto stretch but my friend enjoyed it although nowhere near as many pilgrims as the Francés so she said it lacked the atmosphere and camaraderie of the Francés. I walked the Francés last year and the weather was generally great. I’m not a big downloader of music but l’ve downloaded one of your songs from the album, Five hours, l’ll listen to it a few times before l comment😀 of time is an issue just do part of the Francés, you can always finish it next year.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Andy scott

Nov 12, 2017
No, l don’t really put stuff out, l’m not a very good singer so generally use friends to do the vocals. I went on a songwriting course earlier this year which is something l’ve promised myself for years. I’ve now started collaborating with a Couple of people off the course and l’m really enjoying it. I have stuff l could send you via email if you fancy a listen.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Good morning! My name is Samantha, and I am planning my first camino for May 2025. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to make a list of everything I need to have planned prior to starting. Does anyone...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
Hello, I am looking for contact to friend/pillgrim Ignacio from Argentina. He started Camino sanabrese from Ourense 14.may and finished 20.may in Santiago. If you know him, please contact me.
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.