Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Arriving by RENFE Train In Seville for VDLP - The difference to British Rail

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

woody66

This is my boy !
Time of past OR future Camino
Please tell me that it's a real arrival on a Renfe train; we need them in the UK now!!!
That's how to get people back on a train.
It looks such fun:) I'd boogie the night away carefully; as bits might fall off at my age ha! ha!
Woody

Marcus-UK

Old Git
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles 2016 Camino Portuguese 2017
Please tell me that it's a real arrival on a Renfe train; we need them in the UK now!!!
That's how to get people back on a train.
It looks such fun:) I'd boogie the night away carefully; as bits might fall off at my age ha! ha!
Woody
It was a scheduled RENFE service the Tren El Andalus. However it is a bit like the Venice Simplon Orient Express. A week touring the major sites in Andalucia and Malaga. The Stewards on the train really were fantastic. They served Breakfast and Meals and staffed the bar and seemed to work about 18 hours of the day.

Most read last week in this forum

There are statistics in a graph format below, showing numbers and trends by month of Compostelas issued for Pilgrims on the Camino Via de la Plata (as defined by the Pilgrim Office). Keep in mind...
I'm going to stay in O Refugio albergue in Cotelas in September. Is it recommended to book in advance? If so, does anyone have any contact details for O Refugio?

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon