• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

At @Anamiri's request

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We've landed in BeagleVille ... good times ahead!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
My son, or members of my tribe.
Little Dog does Hadrian’s Wall, the Old Ways, some Ditch Pigging. Sméagol can’t be trusted: if she gets on a scent she’s gone: deaf to every command. (It took 5 hours to track her down last time she took off after a Deer). And I can’t run as fast as her anymore. So she stays leashed and ignores kids pulling her ears and people who think she’s a pet. And if you were a friend she’ll remember your scent forever and greet you as such even if she hasn’t smelled you for years.

She's just doing her job, and with dogged determination from the sound of it.

And if you were a friend she’ll remember your scent forever and greet you as such even if she hasn’t smelled you for years.
Not surprised. A border collie I had raised from a pup recognized me after two years away — it was very very touching, because she went totally ballistic with happiness. And there I stupidly thought she would have forgotten me.

Not surprised. A border collie I had raised from a pup recognized me after two years away — it was very very touching, because she went totally ballistic with happiness. And there I stupidly thought she would have forgotten me.

Collies are like that: super intelligent too.
I raised one from a pup and ten years later went to say goodbye when he was on his deathbed. He tried, desperately, to get up to greet me but just couldn’t move. I sat beside him and we said our goodbyes.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum