• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Australians entering France @ CdeG

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2013 etc.
Hi, I'm almost going blind from reading up on the requirements applying to Aussies entering France.

We arrive at CdeG in the last week of March 2022. On Singapore Airlines landing at about 7:30am - SIN disembarks at Terminal 2E.
We'll then go down to CDG2-TGV and take the train to Lyon & on to Le Puy. Did this back in 2014, but it's a bit hazy now.

I've found a pharmacy in Terminal 2E -- Pharmacie du Voyage, Niveau Départ – Face Porte 10, 7h – 20h – 7j/7
Téléphone :+33(0)1.48.16.58.58, Contact :contact@pharmacieduvoyage.com, Responsable :Franck Lahmi
Sent an email to M. Lahmi but may or may not get a response.

Saw a mention in the Forum (started by Canadian guy) that there was a Pharmacy in Terminal 2E that would issue the French Vax Pass necessary to get around the country, and on Trains! - we have the Aust. International Digital CT with QR code (2shots + Booster) & we'll get the PCR before departure.

Is this the pharmacy in Terminal 2E that someone said would issue the French Pass?
Is it feasible to arrive at 7:30am, get through Customs, collect bag, get the Certificate at the Pharmacy, and make it to the TGV for Lyon by about 12:00 noon?
Is "Niveau Départ – Face Porte 10" a description of the pharmacy location? I get that it's open from 7am to 8pm 7 days a week ( er, ?)
many thanks
Dan

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
We arrive at CdeG in the last week of March 2022.
From my POV, yes to everything, from almost going blind to the location of the pharmacy at CDG on the Level for Departing Passengers just opposite Door 10 who will convert a foreign certificate to a French pass vaccinal within less than half an hour, and ending with 7 jours sur 7, open on all seven days of the seven days of a week.

Having taken it upon me to email a few pharmacies in France which are not on that famous list on that website, I'd say your chances of getting a reply are 50%. I had 100% success with phoning a pharmacy at Lyon airport but, in total, I have phoned only one pharmacy and have emailed about five of them. And that includes the ones at CDG airport who chose to remain unresponsive. To date.

Also: Between the beginning of February and the end of March, there will be more travellers in a situation similar to yours. Hopefully, some of them read this forum and volunteer to post about their first hand experience upon arrival at CDG.

Bon voyage! ☺️

Last edited:
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Last edited:
From my POV, yes to everything, from almost going blind to the location of the pharmacy at CDG on the Level for Departing Passengers just opposite Door 10 who will convert a foreign certificate to a French pass vaccinal within less than half an hour, and ending with 7 jours sur 7, open on all seven days of the seven days of a week.

Having taken it upon me to email a few pharmacies in France which are not on that famous list on that website, I'd say your chances of getting a reply are 50%. I had 100% success with phoning a pharmacy at Lyon airport but, in total, I have phoned only one pharmacy and have emailed about five of them. And that includes the ones at CDG airport who chose to remain unresponsive. To date.

Also: Between the beginning of February and the end of March, there will be more travellers in a situation similar to yours. Hopefully, some of them read this forum and volunteer to post about their first hand experience upon arrival at CDG.

Bon voyage! ☺️
I find it hard to imagine that any pharmacy in an international airport wouldn't provide this service.

I find it hard to imagine that any pharmacy in an international airport wouldn't provide this service.
I could not agree more. The reason why we are discussing this at length and repeatedly is the fact that there has been so little feedback from people who've been there and done that recently, and because these pharmacies are not on the list that the French government published way back in October or November, apparently without any subsequent update and perhaps incomplete from the start, and because the pharmacies don't announce this service on their websites.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Paris Airports have a webpage with a link to all pharmacies in CDG airport and Orly airport where you can go with your vaccination certificate and can have it converted. €36. Scroll down to "Locate pharmacy in the airport". 7j/7 = every day of the week:
https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/pas...id19-travel-safe/eu-digital-covid-certificate

Their Frequently Asked Questions (just below "Locate pharmacy in the airport") has good information for tourists to France and to the EU who want to make use of the pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
Sorry but I don't understand what question you posed to M. Lahmi. You have the hours of operation. And the Lahmi pharmacy is listed on the French government Santé site here as providing the service you need.
https://www.sante.fr/pharmacie-dofficine/roissy-en-france/pharmacie-lahmi
I can finally give you an answer to your question: This pharmacy and numerous others do not show up on the map on the Santé website when I use Safari as my browser. I noticed only today that it shows up in Chrome. Same for two pharmacies in SJPP.

Sheesh. Who programs these websites ... surely they ought to work with standard browsers and standard configurations ...

Reactions: Dan
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I can finally give you an answer to your question: This pharmacy and numerous others do not show up on the map on the Santé website when I use Safari as my browser. I noticed only today that it shows up in Chrome. Same for two pharmacies in SJPP.

Sheesh. Who programs these websites ... surely they ought to work with standard browsers and standard configurations ...
Kathar1na - just wanted to thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated, and I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back