Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Barcelona mid Sept. to SJPP

jacquie

I am traveling from Colorado on Sept. 12 to Barcelona. I am slightly anxious about getting to SJPP to begin my Camino from Barcelona due my lack of Spanish. I have seen the potential travel arrangements on the forum and am wondering if there is anyone out there who might have similar travel plans. It is clear that the journey has already begun while I prepare for the trek across Spain. I am grateful for the forum since the majority of my questions are answered. I feel as though I have already met Ivar and Grant (diff. forum) and appreciate their vast knowledge and helpful hints one needs to know for the Camino.

It's funny... as I prepare for the future I am reminded that I really have no control of what lies ahead. I can walk, read, search the internet, shop for light weight silk sacs, but all in all I need to trust the process.

So...my plan is to be in SJPP around Sept. 14. I have always wanted to see some of Gaudi's work hence the travel to Barcelona. Anyone else going my way?

ttfn,

Jacquie

Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
CaminoSupply.com
Apparel and accessories for your Camino

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances