• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Bike for Sale - Porto

Isabel of Castile

Time of past OR future Camino
Not really sure which one it is
Hello!
I’ve had the most amazing journey traveling from Nantes, France to Porto, Portugal. I knew the day would come where I would have to sell my bike, but I didn’t expect just how emotionally attached I am to my hunk of metal.
If anyone is around Porto, and wants a bike, please contact me. I’m willing to give it to you for free, as long as it gets a good home.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Ah! Isabel! How sorry I am to see your distress! Maybe if you have time to wait, someone on the forum will claim it and pass it on! And just maybe, are you sure you haven't got a corner to store it, you might just manage another trip....

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
And I’ve also been promised that if I ever come back to Porto, I can have the bike back. So maybe this means I’ll be doing another Camino
Many thanks for the update. I love the updates! And glad you ended up having a very buen camino and also a very bom caminho.:):):):):)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

**Update** I reached out to the developer and a fix is in! unistalled the app again, and reinstalled the new updated version, and it works like a charm again! Hi! I am 15 days out from my...
Greetings Fellow Pilgrims! I have more than a month to go until I leave on my first Camino, but couldn't resist getting my pack together already this weekend. My full backpack (Deuter 30 L) is...
Hi Guys This is just for info really; but if mods want to they can delete! For this May's Camino i have gone back to my Talon 33 (so much less stuff this time; in fact everything is in the top...
I am new on the forum, though I have followed it for years in anticipation of walking. Twice planned, twice cancelled. Once again, I have bought tickets and my daughter and I hope to walk del...
Hi, I start my Camino from Oviedo on Sunday the 23rd of June. I was hoping to buy some hiking poles from the Decathlon store, but it doesn’t seem to open on a Sunday, nor do the other hiking...
Hello beautiful community; I’m starting my camino in exactly 7 days (May 8 - June 21 = 45 days) I’ll be doing FRANCES + SALVADOR + PRIMITIVO . Here’s my final packing list (excluding basic...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.