• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Blogs

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I have seen a lot of blog-links posted to the forum lately, this is great!

As you may know, on the front page of the forum (on the left side, a bit down) I have started to collect links to blogs, but I got busy so now I have not updated these links in a while and I think I have missed several good ones.

So, if you have a blog from your pilgrimage and would like me to link to you, please send me a private message with your url. To send a private message, click the PM icon below. [added later: or you can just reply to this message and post your url here]

A link back to the forum from your blog would of course be appreciated :).

Greetings from sunny Santiago,
Ivar

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, so my plans have slightly changed after completing the Coastal Portuguese and Finisterre/Muxia caminos on June 13. I now have 2 extra days in Santiago and was wondering where I should head...
The Santiago pilgrim office issued 3,171 Compostelas today. The second time so far this year when the total has been over 3,000. The first was on Good Friday when 3,193 Compostelas were handed out.
Hi my name is Bren I have started a daily AA English speaking meeting At 3Rua da Porta da Pena Casa Anglicana 6-7pm daily. Spread the word

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back