• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bolivian American Seattleite starting the French Way on 6/20

MarceloSanjines

Hola, my name is Marcelo. I would like to make contact with others who will be on the road around June 20 to July 22, 2011. Catholic by upbringing, Christian by spirituality. I'm fluent in Spanish and English. I am so enthusiastic about this adventure! Mucho gusto. :D

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hola Marcelo
Welcome to the forum. Being bilingual will be a great blessing to you. I'll be home before you start.
Buen Camino
Lydia

You will have lots of company.
And being summer, you don't need the heavy clothes and sleeping bag pilgrims bring in the off season.

Enjoy, Enjoy!

David, Victoria, Canada.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello,

I will arrive to Madrid on june 16, and stay for some days and then I will take the bus or train to SJPDP, so I guess we will be starting around the same time :) Maybe I will be just some days behind you :) But the plan is to be walking around june 20-22 to july 24. Will you be starting in SJpDP aswell?

/Petra

Marcelo...welcome to the Forum and the Class of 2011!

Yes, the excitement begins and now to place all before you.

You asked about others walking the Way at the same time; may I suggest the following:
- Check the link for the Class of 2011..you well get to know the folks that will be on Camino at the same time;
-Take a look at the Pilgrim Calendar at the bottom right of the page...again, here is a list of peregrinos, the dates they expect to begin and it's also a place to enter your itinerary;
- The Pilgrim FAQ at the top right of the page provides general info on many topics;
-and of course the SEARCH box upper right for specific topics.

Again, welcome to the Forum and
Buen Camino
Arn

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back