• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

But which one?

judydaisy

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria - Santiago 2004
Roncesvalles - Estella 2009
Camino Ingles - 2012
Tui - Santiago - 2014
Hi All
I need some help/advice...
Am going to be doing a 5 day walk on a camino end October beginning November of this year. I’m relatively happy with whatever the weather throws at me but this time I am going to be doing it with two fair weather friends! She does not appreciate more than a reasonable drizzle! He is more stoic! They have both done caminos ending up in Santiago so this is not a must for us.
I am toying with the idea of 5 days on the Mozárabe or 5 days leading up to Toledo or even 5 days from Toledo.
Can anyone give me any insight as to likely weather conditions. They also prefer small pensions/hotels to albergues... I don’t mind. I’ve had a tentative look at accommodation possibilities on the Mozárabe and it seems pretty well booked up... any ideas.
If anyone can think of an alternative, I’m open to ideas... many thanks

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum