• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C-Pap Machines

Jeff H

Time of past OR future Camino
It might be last minute September 2017
Wondering if anyone has taken and used a c-pap machine on the Camino and what your experience has been with it. If so what machine did you use or recommend.
Thank You
Jeff

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I have used my regular Resmed S9 with humidifier (5 ibs) on two Caminos without battery. I looked into the new travel CPAP (Z1 and Transcend) and yet to be convinced. One can cut the weight by about 2 ibs with these compact models. In my case i have my pack transported so weight was not an issue.

I am the one who initiated that thread so i am following the experiences of others. So far the Transcend seems to be more positive. You can also buy a refurbished model cheaper if it is only to be used on the Camino.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum