Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Calendar

Sansthing

Year of past OR future Camino
French Camino (2009), French Camino (2011), Via de la Plata (2012), Camino Inglês (2014),
Hello fellow pilgrims!

I have been unable to resist the call of the Camino and shall be doing the CF for my second time this May. I went to the forum calendar to see who else would be starting around then and found only one entry, one single solitary pilgrim for May and none for other months :!:

What´s up, isn´t the calendar used any more :?: I think it´s nice to know who else may be starting around the same time, then you can look out for each other and maybe hook up.

Once my flight is booked I shall put my date and starting point on the calendar anyway. Hopefully some more of you will too.

Anyway, Buen Camino to you all, whenever you are starting.

Sandra :arrow:

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Vigdis

Camino Frances 2008/2009, Roncesvalles-Burgos Oct. 2012
Would like to entry, and look for others, in the calendar as I am walking a part of the CF in March.
I have been looking but can't find it.
Where can I find this calendar? :)

Vigdis

Camino Frances 2008/2009, Roncesvalles-Burgos Oct. 2012
Found it!
Gonna look more deeply in to it tomorrow.

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
have not worked it out yet Sandra,but looks like I may be walking in May,maybe even meet up with the Brazilian northerner.
Ian

Sansthing

French Camino (2009), French Camino (2011), Via de la Plata (2012), Camino Inglês (2014),
That would be great, Ian, I thought you´d gone rather quiet after all your recent activity (I follow your blog!). I´m looking at starting around May 10 if I can get the flight I want.
Sandra :arrow:

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
D

Deleted member 3000

The bottom of this page you will see the Calendar link. Click it, and you will get a calendar screen. At the bottom of the screen you will see the account name and the password. Log in and post your dates.

Tia Valeria

Veteran Member
Pt Norte/Pmtvo 2010
C. Inglés 2011
C. Primitivo '12
Norte-C. de la Reina '13
C. do Mar-C. Inglés '15
Last year we posted our dates on the Calendar but are not sure whether to do so this year, it depends on who is around at home while we are away.
There was quite a lot in the English newspapers recently about not putting details of holidays on Facebook etc because these sites are checked out by would-be thieves. Insurance companies then say that you are to blame if you get burgled because you have advertised that you are away.

The Calendar is very public, you don't have to be logged into the Forum itself to log-in to it. Perhaps Ivar can get it into the members section so that it isn't such public viewing, or maybe that isn't possible.

A sad reflection on our society, but that is life and the internet is a useful tool for good or bad.
Tia Valeria

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings