• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Calzadilla de la Cueva

Martin Ennis

Just a Pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2018. pt Frances 2020, pt Frances 2022
Good news! The municipal Albergue is now open and will cost you 8 euros per night. Lovely and clean. Be aware of the 9 pm curfew in place at present!
I stayed there last night and confirm its open.
Brierly guidebook 2022 page 160 refers to this as closed but check.
Buen Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I had one of my best pilgrim dinners on any Camino at the Albergue Los Canarios in Calzadilla de la Cueva - roast lemon chicken with roasted potatoes (not French fries!) and red pepper puree

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I had one of my best pilgrim dinners on any Camino at the Albergue Los Canarios in Calzadilla de la Cueva - roast lemon chicken with roasted potatoes (not French fries!) and red pepper puree
I would like to see proof that you got roasted potatoes instead of French fries!!!!!!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Maxi’s wife cooks this house specialty, sorry I forgot her name
Bacon, eggs, fresh orange juice and cafe con leche for breakfast. Only charged 4e. I think it was a bit of a mistake so gave 3e tip. Had a very comfortable bed in 4 person room

Most read last week in this forum