• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino blog as it happens.

Dangeroso

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2015
Hey all, I'm keeping a more or less current blog about my Camino experience. It has some subjective but perhaps useful information about doing the Camino in the winter. Some people might not find my posts to be appropriate. In fact it might not be appropriate to list it here at all. If so, I will remove it. Until then onward tomorrow to burgos on a swollen/sore ankle. www.dangeroso.com

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Love your blog!!! Looking forward to my own Camino experience soon

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum