• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de la Lana

albert melskens

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de la lana gepland voor september/oktober 2
Hallo, ik ben Albert en overweeg om in september/oktober 2022 de camino de la lana te gaan lopen van Alicante naar Burgos. Ik heb een gidsje gevonden uit 2019, helder en compleet. Maar ik kan nergens een up to date lijst vinden van overnachtingsmogelijkheden. Wie heeft er n tip voor mij?

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
@albert melskens do take into consideration that this is an English speaking forum so you might get more replies if you post in English.

Happy preparations.
Yes, I have no idea what Albert said beyond "hallo". I do not even know what country he represents, so cannot translate his language, but other forum members will know what he has said.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Dutch speaking ! So I could understand. Afterall it is my mother language ;).
I thought possibly that was the case. Your English is excellent so I often forget the other. I did wonder though if you would know what I meant by "looped", a little euphenism we use; apparently you knew.

Hallo, ik ben Albert en overweeg om in september/oktober 2022 de camino de la lana te gaan lopen van Alicante naar Burgos. Ik heb een gidsje gevonden uit 2019, helder en compleet. Maar ik kan nergens een up to date lijst vinden van overnachtingsmogelijkheden. Wie heeft er n tip voor mij?

Hoi,

Kijk maar hier: it's in Spaans, but er is een lijst of overnachtingsmogelijkheden at the end of elke stage. Up to date weet ik niet, maar ik normally use this wanneer ik walk the Lana:

*everyone jealous of my perfect Dutch*

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
If you copy the text into Google Translate, there is the option to "Detect Language", so you don't have to know!
Sorry for texting in Dutch, my pc automaticly translates all.posts, so i assumed I could easily use my native language. But in the meantime, my questions are answered. Thanks, Albert

Hoi,

Kijk maar hier: it's in Spaans, but er is een lijst of overnachtingsmogelijkheden at the end of elke stage. Up to date weet ik niet, maar ik normally use this wanneer ik walk the Lana:

*everyone jealous of my perfect Dutch*
Your Dutch is perfect! In the meantime I received a lot of good information, thanks for that. Foor those hwo don't speak Dutch, here is the translation of my initial post:

Hi, I'm Albert and I'm considering walking the camino de la lana from Alicante to Burgos in September/October 2022. I found a guide from 2019, clear and complete. But I can't find an up to date list of places to stay anywhere. Who has a tip for me?

Or in Spanish:
Hola, soy Albert y estoy pensando en hacer el camino de la lana de Alicante a Burgos en septiembre/octubre de 2022. Encontré una guía de 2019, clara y completa. Pero no puedo encontrar una lista actualizada de lugares para quedarme en ningún lado. ¿Quién tiene un consejo para mí?

Buen camino a todos, Albert

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Your Dutch is perfect! In the meantime I received a lot of good information, thanks for that. Foor those hwo don't speak Dutch, here is the translation of my initial post:

Hi, I'm Albert and I'm considering walking the camino de la lana from Alicante to Burgos in September/October 2022. I found a guide from 2019, clear and complete. But I can't find an up to date list of places to stay anywhere. Who has a tip for me?

Or in Spanish:
Hola, soy Albert y estoy pensando en hacer el camino de la lana de Alicante a Burgos en septiembre/octubre de 2022. Encontré una guía de 2019, clara y completa. Pero no puedo encontrar una lista actualizada de lugares para quedarme en ningún lado. ¿Quién tiene un consejo para mí?

Buen camino a todos, Albert
Hi Albert,
It's a great Camino, never busy, with very varied scenery and very welcoming hosts. I hope others might provide you with a good accommodation list, but our favourites were Alataloz and Villaconejos. On no account should you miss Villaconejos!
Buen Camino!

Hallo Albert ek is van Afrika - en het jou boodskap perfek verstaan! Lekker stap! vriendelike groete Liesbeth ... Lumela Albert Ke tsoa Afrika - 'me ke utloisisa molaetsa oa hau hantle! Tsamaea hantle! ke leboha Liesbeth... Sawubona Albert ngivela e-Afrika - futhi ngiwuqonda kahle umyalezo wakho! Hamba kahle! ngiyabonga Liesbeth ... Hello Albert I am from Africa - and understood your message perfectly! Have a nice walk! kind regards Liesbeth....

Hallo Albert ek is van Afrika - en het jou boodskap perfek verstaan! Lekker stap! vriendelike groete Liesbeth ... Lumela Albert Ke tsoa Afrika - 'me ke utloisisa molaetsa oa hau hantle! Tsamaea hantle! ke leboha Liesbeth... Sawubona Albert ngivela e-Afrika - futhi ngiwuqonda kahle umyalezo wakho! Hamba kahle! ngiyabonga Liesbeth ... Hello Albert I am from Africa - and understood your message perfectly! Have a nice walk! kind regards Liesbeth....
Haha! I'm guessing that text is in Afrikaans and Kwa Zulu? Got the Afrikaans 😊😊

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Albert. Herewith my guide from 2018. Hope this helps. Best. Kevin

Attachments

• Ruta de la lana (1).pdf
    382.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi Kevin, thanks for your guide.
I think we met in Almansa on sunday 9 september 2018. I was walking the Camino de Levante and at the sleeping place by the nuns I met an English speaking guy who was walking with a Dutch man the Ruta de la Lana. Was that really you?
Best Albert

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Kevin, thanks for your guide.
I think we met in Almansa on sunday 9 september 2018. I was walking the Camino de Levante and at the sleeping place by the nuns I met an English speaking guy who was walking with a Dutch man the Ruta de la Lana. Was that really you?
Best Albert
Hello Albert, yes that was myself and Hans on our way to the Lana. I remember we came in a bit late and woke you up!! Sorry! I hope the guide will be a help. The Lana is wonderful. Buen Camino Albert😊😊😊

Wel done on your Afrikaans! Sesotho from the north where I live and Isizulu a popular language - and of course we all do English!
Haha Thanks. Kwa Zulu must be spoken further south or west.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello Albert, yes that was myself and Hans on our way to the Lana. I remember we came in a bit late and woke you up!! Sorry! I hope the guide will be a help. The Lana is wonderful. Buen Camino Albert😊😊😊
Thanks kevin, I am looking forward to walk the lana, and you didn't disturb me a lot. Buen Camino Albert

Thanks kevin, I am looking forward to walk the lana, and you didn't disturb me a lot. Buen Camino Albert
Here's a photo of Hans and me in Burgos after the Lana!! Buen Camino😊😊

Attachments

• IMG-20210114-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210114-WA0000.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 8
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.