• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de Madrid

Texas Bill

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Madrid, May (2018)
Leaving Madrid for Sahagun on May 23rd. Anyone else around that time? My first Camino, not my first time in Madrid. Meeting my son in Leon on June 7, then my wife and other family in Sarria on June 14. Not everyone is walking, so anticipate someone will scope out my next stop and have the wine and beer waiting for the walkers.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Leaving Madrid for Sahagun on May 23rd. Anyone else around that time? My first Camino, not my first time in Madrid. Meeting my son in Leon on June 7, then my wife and other family in Sarria on June 14. Not everyone is walking, so anticipate someone will scope out my next stop and have the wine and beer waiting for the walkers.
Welcome to the forum, Bill!!!

And to CdM alumni group :)
In Sahagun I saw more pilgrims in 2 minutes than I did on whole CdM. But it's a good start and I hope you'll like it because once you hit the Frances and especially after Sarria things can get really mad crowds-wise.

There are few forum members (@OzAnnie etc.) on the way at the moment if you care to search for their posts. Otherwise just ask and we'll gladly help.

Buen Camino!

Welcome to the forum, Bill!!!

And to CdM alumni group :)
In Sahagun I saw more pilgrims in 2 minutes than I did on whole CdM. But it's a good start and I hope you'll like it because once you hit the Frances and especially after Sarria things can get really mad crowds-wise.

There are few forum members (@OzAnnie etc.) on the way at the moment if you care to search for their posts. Otherwise just ask and we'll gladly help.

Buen Camino!
Thank you. I'm following ozannie. I'm excited to get going, as I love Spain and the Spanish folk. I lived in Madrid for 10 months, went to the 1982 World Cup. Looking forward the renewing my Madrid/Spain experiences. I'm a beer nerd, and have made contact with a beer nerd in Madrid that will help me find good beer :) Kinky?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you. I'm following ozannie. I'm excited to get going, as I love Spain and the Spanish folk. I lived in Madrid for 10 months, went to the 1982 World Cup. Looking forward the renewing my Madrid/Spain experiences. I'm a beer nerd, and have made contact with a beer nerd in Madrid that will help me find good beer :) Kinky?
Oh, I'm a beer fan too but on Camino I can get by with their lagers, especially Estrella Galicia. Anyone for that matter as long as it's cold ;)
I do have a friend living in Madrid but he's wrong address for info on any craft beers and such. I believe nowadays you can get all these info on-line.

Cheers!

Beer nerd ??????? There is no such thing !!!!!!! Only beer connoisseurs !!!!!!

Buen Camino my friend

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I will be following you on this blog.

Thanks and Buen Camino !

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.