• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino del Canal de High Line, Denver, Colorado, May 14, '11

• Thread starter Former member 2537
  • Start date
F

Former member 2537

DENVER, COLORADO
Camino del Canal de High Line
May 14, 2011, convene 9:00 a.m.

The High Line Canal snakes for some 65 miles through the Denver metro area and is one of the jewels of Denver's parks. Join fellow Camino walkers, past and future, on the 2nd annual Camino del Canal de High Line, Saturday, May 14th. We will convene at 9:00 a.m. in or near the southwest corner of the parking lot of the Denver First Church of the Nazarene, 3800 E. Hampden Avenue, Englewood (A block west of Colorado and Hampden. Follow the yellow arrows!) from where we will walk south on the Canal path for 4 or 5 miles or to wherever seems like a good turnaround point. No pressure! Bring a lunch if you wish. Maps to meeting point and of the proposed route attached.

For further information, contact Gene and Rosann McCullough at gene_mccullough@earthlink.net.

Attachments

• camino_del_canal_meeting_point_2011.jpg
    camino_del_canal_meeting_point_2011.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 658
  • camino_del_canal_2011.jpg
    camino_del_canal_2011.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 656
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi, This is Tina. I am planning to walk the Camino from Porto this September. Looking to contact with others. I've never blogged before, so this is all new to me. Thanks for any advice. Blessings

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.