A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Camino Inglés Accomodations List

Rowena

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015), Chemin de Saint Jacques (2016), Geneva Way (2017), Camino Frances (2018)
Can anyone send me a link to a full list of albergues and other accommodations along the Camino Inglés, including the part from A Coruña? I have searched around in the Forum but haven’t found anything yet. I’m considering walking to A Coruña after completing the Portuguese route from Porto in early November.
Thanks,
Rowena

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Inglés (from Ferrol June 2014)
Camino Portuguese (from Tui May 2015)

Terry Callery

Chi Walker
Camino(s) past & future
"Portuguese Camino - In Search of the Infinite Moment" Amazon/Kindle books authored
"Slow Camino"
The Brierley Guide Book "Sarria-Santiago-Finisterre- Including the Muxia Circuit and Camino Ingles" has very up to date list of accomodations as well as his very useful maps.

peb

Camino(s) past & future
C. Ingles March 2018
The La Coruna route part of the Ingles is not very picturesque at all, although at least walking to La Coruna, you are walking downhill to the coast from Hospital de Bruma.

You are talking about a 3 to 4 day walk, and if you have not done the Finisterre walk from Santiago, have a think about that instead. If you are flying out of La Coruna, or just want to visit, as I found this a better city to visit than Santiago, consider taking one of the regular fast trains from Santiago to La Coruna

KJFSophie

My Way, With Joy !
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2014 & 2015 ) ,Via San Francesco, Italy (2017 )
Camino Portugese (2018 )
Can anyone send me a link to a full list of albergues and other accommodations along the Camino Inglés, including the part from A Coruña? I have searched around in the Forum but haven’t found anything yet. I’m considering walking to A Coruña after completing the Portuguese route from Porto in early November.
Thanks,
Rowena
I'm planning the Camino Ingles in September and have bought both the Brierly Guide and Village to Village. There are few if any differences in the listings of accommodations. And it looks as if there are fewer accommodations in general. Because I'm a bit less healthy this year, I've booked some spots ahead as I can't really take the chance of extra milage at a day's end. I have found, that if you email the hotels directly, the rates are much lower than any booking site and closer to the rates quoted in the guidebooks. I would inquire as to the closing of the albergue's that late into the season. Porto to SDC was gorgeous! Been Camino!

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 38 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 134 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 207 24.0%