• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Mozarabe de Malaga

A

AJ

The Asociacion Jacobea de Malaga has published a short guide to this route. They call it a "field book" rather than guidebook.

It contains photos and maps covering Malaga to Cordova, then a spreadsheet covering the rest of the route with notes about accomodation etc. The information is essentially what I had in 2008. There used to be a website where you could download the maps and if you visited the Association, they would give you the latest version of the spreadsheet. Alll this is now in a 96 page paperback.

I don't know what they charge for it - my copy was a gift.

Email address for the Association:

ajacobeamalaga@hotmail.com

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks for this, I've been looking for an excuse to go back to Cordoba...

Hi
Try this address, it might not lead you directly there, but will give you pointers. Hopefully you should get access to the field book which has been broken in to 2 to make it more easy to download.

http://www.malaga.es/turismo/rutas/ficha.asp?pag=6

Im thinking of this route or cadiz for 2012, long time to go so anything could happen yet.

mike

This link has slightly changed, instead of going through to the correct page, you are two actions away, once you click onto the link, go to Rutas on the page that comes up, then slightly scroll down and go onto Camino Mozrabe de Malaga Camino de Santiago, this page has the links to the guide.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
To register for camino in malaga one must present oneself on a tuesday evening at 730 at cultural centre at 9 argentia republica in liminar, malaga! Buen camino! I did this registration 7 days ago! It has been a very challenging camino to say the least!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back