• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CAMINO Muros, Noia to Santiago

Diddles

Time of past OR future Camino
Coastal Portugues
Hi there just looking for a bit of info..is the route marked by yellow arrows? Which side of the estuary is more scenic and has off road paths. I am bringing my elderly parents who are walkers so am hoping it's a good fit with not too much uphill..thanks Deirdre

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Deirdre
Welcome to the forum.
I can’t help you with your question unfortunately as I haven’t walked this route ?
Somehow you have tagged your thread as ‘live’ which I think may have been an error ?
I’m presuming you are after information and not ‘Live currently walking’ this route.
Maybe one of the moderators may correct it.

Buen camino

Somehow you have tagged your thread as ‘live’ which I think may have been an error ?
I’m presuming you are after information and not ‘Live currently walking’ this route.
Maybe one of the moderators may correct it.
It's been corrected now

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My map issued by the Ministerio de Fomento does not show this as a camino. My map may be out of date, but this route is unlikely to be marked unless as a GR (Gran Recorrido, or hiking route). We´d all be interested to learn more. There is a camino that starts at Santa Uxia de Ribeiro and passes through Padrón, the Ruta del Mar and the Variante Espiritual. That might be an option.

Haven't walked it myself, so can't help you in that sense. But there is a website of this Camino:

Maybe you'll find some useful information there.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum