• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

CAMINO Muros, Noia to Santiago

Diddles

Time of past OR future Camino
Coastal Portugues
Hi there just looking for a bit of info..is the route marked by yellow arrows? Which side of the estuary is more scenic and has off road paths. I am bringing my elderly parents who are walkers so am hoping it's a good fit with not too much uphill..thanks Deirdre

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi there just looking for a bit of info..is the route marked by yellow arrows? Which side of the estuary is more scenic and has off road paths. I am bringing my elderly parents who are walkers so am hoping it's a good fit with not too much uphill..thanks Deirdre
Hi Deirdre
Welcome to the forum.
I can’t help you with your question unfortunately as I haven’t walked this route ?
Somehow you have tagged your thread as ‘live’ which I think may have been an error ?
I’m presuming you are after information and not ‘Live currently walking’ this route.
Maybe one of the moderators may correct it.

Buen camino

Somehow you have tagged your thread as ‘live’ which I think may have been an error ?
I’m presuming you are after information and not ‘Live currently walking’ this route.
Maybe one of the moderators may correct it.
It's been corrected now

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My map issued by the Ministerio de Fomento does not show this as a camino. My map may be out of date, but this route is unlikely to be marked unless as a GR (Gran Recorrido, or hiking route). We´d all be interested to learn more. There is a camino that starts at Santa Uxia de Ribeiro and passes through Padrón, the Ruta del Mar and the Variante Espiritual. That might be an option.

Haven't walked it myself, so can't help you in that sense. But there is a website of this Camino:

Maybe you'll find some useful information there.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.