• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Vadiniense - Frances - Invierno

racht

Time of past OR future Camino
Português da Costa. Português. Senabrês
Hi everybody!

What do you think about my plan to the next summer, in 26 days? Is it a good plan?

Camino Vadiniense:
San Vicente de la Barquera - Cades
Cades - Cicera
Cicera - Potes
Potes - Espinama
Espinama - Portilla de la Reina
Portilla de la Reina - Riaño
Riaño - Crémenes
Crémenes - Cistierna
Cistierna - Gradefes
Gradefes - Mansilla de las Mulas
Mansilla de las Mulas - León
Camino Frances:
León - San Martín del Camino
San Martín del Camino - Astorga
Astorga - Foncebadón
Foncebadón - Ponferrada
Camino Invierno:
Ponferrada - Las Médulas
Las Médulas - O Barco de Valdeorras
O Barco de Valdeorras - A Rúa de Valdeorras
A Rúa de Valdeorras - Quiroga
Quiroga - A Pobra do Brollón
A Pobra do Brollón - Monforte de Lemos
Monforte de Lemos - Chantada
Chantada - Rodeiro
Rodeiro - A Laxe
A Laxe - Outeiro
Outeiro - Santiago de Compostela

I usually do 2 caminos during the year, summer and winter and I think that I'm prepared to do it. Last summer a did San Salvador, Primitivo and Inglés in August.

Best wishes to you and Bo Camiño!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi everybody!

What do you think about my plan to the next summer, in 26 days? Is it a good plan?

Camino Vadiniense:
San Vicente de la Barquera - Cades
Cades - Cicera
Cicera - Potes
Potes - Espinama
Espinama - Portilla de la Reina
Portilla de la Reina - Riaño
Riaño - Crémenes
Crémenes - Cistierna
Cistierna - Gradefes
Gradefes - Mansilla de las Mulas
Mansilla de las Mulas - León
Camino Frances:
León - San Martín del Camino
San Martín del Camino - Astorga
Astorga - Foncebadón
Foncebadón - Ponferrada
Camino Invierno:
Ponferrada - Las Médulas
Las Médulas - O Barco de Valdeorras
O Barco de Valdeorras - A Rúa de Valdeorras
A Rúa de Valdeorras - Quiroga
Quiroga - A Pobra do Brollón
A Pobra do Brollón - Monforte de Lemos
Monforte de Lemos - Chantada
Chantada - Rodeiro
Rodeiro - A Laxe
A Laxe - Outeiro
Outeiro - Santiago de Compostela

I usually do 2 caminos during the year, summer and winter and I think that I'm prepared to do it. Last summer a did San Salvador, Primitivo and Inglés in August.

Best wishes to you and Bo Camiño!

I like it! Someone has been suggesting to me that I walk the Vadiniense to Leon…

Do you build in any wiggle room in the way of an extra day or two for unforeseen delays, when you plan? Or do you accommodate this by factoring in some shorter days eg O Barco to A Rua, on the Invierno?

I like it! Someone has been suggesting to me that I walk the Vadiniense to Leon…

Do you build in any wiggle room in the way of an extra day or two for unforeseen delays, when you plan? Or do you accommodate this by factoring in some shorter days eg O Barco to A Rua, on the Invierno?
I normally walk 30 km a day on the road without any major restrictions. But yes, I have shorter stages so I can rest more.
Almost every weekend in Portugal, I go hiking in the mountains. I think this Camiño through the Picos de Europa will be great. The Camino de San Salvador was incredible for me, beautiful. I like do the Camiño without stress and noise.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I normally walk 30 km a day on the road without any major restrictions. But yes, I have shorter stages so I can rest more.
Almost every weekend in Portugal, I go hiking in the mountains. I think this Camiño through the Picos de Europa will be great. The Camino de San Salvador was incredible for me, beautiful. I like do the Camiño without stress and noise.

I think this plan looks fantastic, I keep raving on here about how much I loved the Invierno. You planning on staying at the new albergue in A Pobra? Next time I walk it, I think I might rejig things and stay in the Diomondi albergue.

I think this plan looks fantastic, I keep raving on here about how much I loved the Invierno. You planning on staying at the new albergue in A Pobra? Next time I walk it, I think I might rejig things and stay in the Diomondi albergue.
Yes, I would like to stay on the newer Albergue. I did this camino in Dezember 2022 and I have a lot of good memories. I slept in Diomondi Albergue, before the big downhill before Belesar.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back