• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camping/outdoor stores in SJPDP

Gumba

Time of past OR future Camino
Winter CF2018 Winter CF2019-20
Does anyone know which of the camping stores might be open in December? I have googled and it seems some close Dec/Jan only to reopen in February..

Thanks

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Maya Sport is a diversified sporting goods store. It carries name branded products across many sports. You can find good quality hiking gear here.

The store is located about 10-minute walk from the old town. It is on the flatter area in the same shopping plaza as the Carrefour supermarket. As you are looking at the Carrefour, Maya Sports is in a separate building off to the side, right side IIRC.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thanks mspath and t2. t2 - appreciate the direction - I know exactly where you mean - I thought it was a bit further, so your description has really helped.

I was thinking of getting some good quality merino buffs for our December camino - hoping for a camino type design, but it sounds like it would be more a name brand/plain design. No biggie in the scheme of things!

thanks for answering

There’s a great store in Zubiri and also Leon

Most read last week in this forum