• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Chemin d’Arles

Vagabonder

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy to SJPP (2019/21)
Camino Primitivo (2022)
I’m planning to walk from Arles in May/June. Could anyone tell me if there is a list of gîtes d’étape on this site?
I use gronze mostly and have a copy of miam miam dodo but would love personnel recommandations. Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Bonjour @Vagabonder

Here are links to associations and websites which provide lists of pilgrim accommodation along the Voie d'Arles:

WEBCOMPOSTELLE: La route d'Arles (Guide des Acceuils Saint-Jacques, (pdf) July, 2023 edition). I am not sure when the 2024 edition will be released.

ACIR: La Voie d'Arles. Hébergements. List includes acceuil pèlerin, gîtes d'étape and commercial possibilities.

Vers Compostelle: Hébergements pour pèlerins. Links for you to follow.

Gronze: Voie d'Arles accommodation possibilities at the end of each stage.

*The online guide for all gîtes d'étape and refuges in France can be found here.

Happy planning!
Lovingkindness

Last edited:
Hello again
Ps The Confraternity Saint James Uk (English) has information on the Voie d'Arles and a guide book (with updates).

Cheers

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I’m planning to walk from Arles in May/June. Could anyone tell me if there is a list of gîtes d’étape on this site?
I use gronze mostly and have a copy of miam miam dodo but would love personnel recommandations. Thanks!
I picked up a copy of this booklet [Guide des acceuils Saint-Jacques - Chemin d' Arles] in Arles at St. Trophime. It is available on the Webcompostella website. https://www.webcompostella.com/partir-a-saint-jacques/la-route-d-arles/

Hi Vagabonder I have a list of sleeping places I used in April/May sorry 2022 😳 not 2024
Route_Arles_PuenteLaReina

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Vagabonder, I can recommend that in L'Isle-de-Noé (one stage after Auch) that you consider staying with Edna Moody (in Miam Miam Dodo). She is a lovely person who moved there from the UK many years ago. We have sent other pilgrim friends her in the past and they have always enjoyed themselves. If you think to, please remind us to her, Geoff & Annemarie from Canada, who while walking a Camino for Alzheimers Awareness, stayed with her in 2018. Edna is completely dedicated to the care of pelerin. She is located on the main road through the village on the left side, green door, signage and shutters. It's a lovely route and I'm sure that you will enjoy yourself.

Most read last week in this forum

I've just finished walking Toulouse to Jaca on my pilgrimage from Rome to Santiago which I'm in doing gradually 3 weeks at a time. I spent a lot of time reading the posts about this section and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.