• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino coruna

andy.d

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
I'm off on Sunday with a small group of friends for a short (and wet!) pilgrimage from A Coruna to Santiago with a few days of Retreat in Santiago at the end. If I get the chance I will blog, but I suspect I am more likely to report back afterwards.

If you have anything you want us to pray for, please let me know either here or by pm by Sunday.

Andy

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm off on Sunday with a small group of friends for a short (and wet!) pilgrimage from A Coruna to Santiago with a few days of Retreat in Santiago at the end. If I get the chance I will blog, but I suspect I am more likely to report back afterwards.

If you have anything you want us to pray for, please let me know either here or by pm by Sunday.

Andy
Have a great trip Andy really hope it is a little dryer than you anticipate.Will be thinking of you on your journey and look forward to your report on your return. Will PM you shortly.
Buen Camino pilgrim

Last edited:
Hope that you have as much luck as we did end of december. The forecast was rain all week and only the last two days were wet. The moment we entered Santiago the sun came out:).
Wishing you a buen camino and wonderful retreat.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Andy

Buen camino, Andy, wishing you a very wonderful Camino Inglés. Laurie

Buen camino Andy Hope to read about your experiences. We will walk the Ingles from Ferrol within some month.
God bless you.

Thanks everyone!

Andy

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm off on Sunday with a small group of friends for a short (and wet!) pilgrimage from A Coruna to Santiago with a few days of Retreat in Santiago at the end. If I get the chance I will blog, but I suspect I am more likely to report back afterwards. If you have anything you want us to pray for, please let me know either here or by pm by Sunday. Andy
Hope I'm in time. Prayer for three things, please ...
1] All pilgrims on the camino this year - for their health and safety [I'm off on May 14th on the Ingles!
2] The 11,000 children killed in Syria in the last two years.
3] Those in Syria who are dispossessed of home - over a million refugees.
Thanks, Andy!
God bless and Buen camino!

You're in time!

Andy

Hi Andy,

If you'd like a Compostella you might think of walking from Ferrol instead of A Coruna - it's only a few miles more and is easy to get to by bus from A Coruna.

BWE
(from Warwickshire)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks - but 3 days is fine on this occasion (and I have Compostelas looking down on me from the wall)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, finally plans for Camino Ingles become real, some accomodations, booked already, checking flights, etc..., starting 02june :) We are taking it slow, 8 days on the road, below are our stages...
We lost a set of black Leki trekking poles today between Ferrol and Neda just past the Monastario de San Martino. We sat down for a rest near the top of the hill amidst the houses. The poles were...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back