• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Desperately Seeking Pilgrim.. NICOLE!

Time of past OR future Camino
September - November 2013, Pamplona to Muxia (& beyond!)
Hola amigos,

If you´ve been wrapping up your Camino on the Frances the past week or two, and have met a young solo pilgrim named NICOLE, would you kindly please let me know... or ask her to get in touch with me (if you have her contact details)?

You see... she may still be carrying my oh-so-valuable light green journal/notebook from the albergue in Samos (yes, the same one that I´ve posted about elsewhere, sorry but...I´m hoping that she just forgot!). Last time I checked in at the Pilgrim´s Office, there was no sign of her - or of my notebook. And I am running out of options of how to track her down...:(

With thanks in advance for your assistance (and a little bit from the universe, perhaps?!), any way it happens...

Gracias!
Amit

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hola amigos,

If you´ve been wrapping up your Camino on the Frances the past week or two, and have met a young solo pilgrim named NICOLE, would you kindly please let me know... or ask her to get in touch with me (if you have her contact details)?

You see... she may still be carrying my oh-so-valuable light green journal/notebook from the albergue in Samos (yes, the same one that I´ve posted about elsewhere, sorry but...I´m hoping that she just forgot!). Last time I checked in at the Pilgrim´s Office, there was no sign of her - or of my notebook. And I am running out of options of how to track her down...:(

With thanks in advance for your assistance (and a little bit from the universe, perhaps?!), any way it happens...

Gracias!

Sure she must be in Santiago by now, if still there try lost property office, she may not be a friend of this Forum, my estimate only 1 out of hundred ever heard of Forum, hope you're note turn up, slan

She may not read this Forum, only a tiny percentage of pilgrims, (English speakers) ever heard of Forum, I asked in an albergues one night and out of a hundred I was only pilgrim who knew about forum. Your notes will turn up but where? The camino provides.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I know it´s a long shot...but I´ve tried many different routes and I´m hoping that my efforts, as far afield as they may be, will bear fruit!

Journals are priceless and I hope yours turns up. I've posted elsewhere about the need for an avenue to "find" people for other reason as well. Sometimes a brief conversation you've had with someone appears long after you've finished the Camino, if really finishing ever happens!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Healing Pilgrim, I really hope you can find her. I'm uploading a list of all albergues and their phone numbers and e-mails. It might be easier to send an e-mail message to all those e-mail address with her name and description so someone might be able to help you. This list is from 2012 but it might still work for most of the e-mail addresses. Anyway, phones are there as well as there are not that many albergues with e-mail addresses.

I'm also adding here a string that you can use in your message (just cut and paste into your TO field in the e-mail). At least, she will be a celebrity from night to day, as everybody will tell her about this message of yours. Good luck.

albaroque@live.com,albergue@belamuxia.com,albergue_municipal_ayegui@hotmail.com,albergueamanecer@gmail.com,albergueboente@hotmail.es,alberguedeleon@hotmail.com,alberguedepieros@gmail.com,alberguedobrasil@yahoo.com,alberguedosol@hotmail.com,alberguefisterra@hotmail.com,alberguelasenda@hotmail.com,alberguemonteirago@hotmail.es,albergueobordon@gmail.com,albergueoburgo@gmail.com,alberguesanluisdefrancia@hotmail.com,alfredomolinaseca@hotmail.com,baralbergueescuela@hotmail.es,caminodesantiagoestella@gmail.com,carmen-hospitalero@live.com,casamolar_ventas@yahoo.es,checkinrioja@gmail.com,economo.puente@esic.es,euloman28@hotmail.com,fernando_berdeja_7@hotmail.com,incastrojeriz@hotmail.com,j.miguelarellano@gmail.com,jaques.mullon@orange.fr,jeanmarie.mailharro@wanadoo.fr,lilianaborroto@yahoo.es,martinez_sonia@hotmail.com,Mesonelacebo@hotmail.com,monasteriosanjuandeortega@gmail.com,olgabrez@yahoo.es,os_albergues@hotmail.es,otsahagun@hotmail.com,ovidiocampo@hotmail.com,pensionalberone@hotmail.com,pequepotala@hotmail.com,peregrinos@archicompostela.org,peregrinosflue@terra.es,purrusaldalove9@hotmail.com,rabanalelpilar@hotmail.com,sorperegrina@hotmail.com,subizaalbeniz@telefonica.net,turismo@luzaide-valcarlos.net,txerra26@mixmail.com,viastellarum@gmail.com,yacquesdemolay@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Albergues_Camino_Frances_2012-v1-6.pdf
    697.1 KB · Views: 5
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back