Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

DJI Pocket 2, last minute decision

pepi

Past OR future Camino
Anybody out there with DJI Pocket 2 experience? I am considering a last-minute purchase and would appreciate advice as to what accessories are essential.
I intend to use it in std. mode 2,7K: 2720×1530 with 30 fps along with my iPhone 11 in parallel and make daily automatic cloud-back-ups when in Wi-Fi reach in the evenings. Will assemble the clips after returning back home. Therefore, the (daily) 140 min. battery life on the DJI seems to be adequate (?).

What size of storage is recommended?
Which of these accessories are recommended/necessary on the Camino?

• iPhone clip
  • Mini Control stick
  • Radio microphone transmitter
  • Extra battery
  • Other
Appreciate feedback.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

MarcosdeParticuba

Past OR future Camino
Francés (2012), Piémont + Norte (2013), Plata + Mo(2014), Levante, Portugués (2016), Francés (2018)
It’s about biking and droning but Ryan van Duzer´s video covers all the angles (pun intended).

SteveSherry

Past OR future Camino
2014,Camino Frances, 2016 Frances, 2018 Francés, 2016/18 Finisterre and Muxia
Anybody out there with DJI Pocket 2 experience? I am considering a last-minute purchase and would appreciate advice as to what accessories are essential.
I intend to use it in std. mode 2,7K: 2720×1530 with 30 fps along with my iPhone 11 in parallel and make daily automatic cloud-back-ups when in Wi-Fi reach in the evenings. Will assemble the clips after returning back home. Therefore, the (daily) 140 min. battery life on the DJI seems to be adequate (?).

What size of storage is recommended?
Which of these accessories are recommended/necessary on the Camino?

• iPhone clip
  • Mini Control stick
  • Radio microphone transmitter
  • Extra battery
  • Other
Appreciate feedback.
Have you considered the Insta360 one x 2. Combined with the 360 selfie pole , it is compact, light, and gives amazing results. Check it out on YouTube to see what can be achieved. It’s not the cheapest option but I will strongly consi for my next Camino. It’s waterproof and does stills and movie. Have a great walk.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads