• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Double Whammy

Wannes

As some of you might have read on the Via De Plata subforum, I'm leaving the 23 rd of April to walk from Seville to Santiago by my lonesome.

I will be home around the 5th of June, home for about 4 weeks and then I leave again on the 2nd July, this time to Pied De Port and with 3 friends with whom I've done the Camino Frances 10 years ago.
And again I will walk to Santiagio.

I'm looking forward to a great summer

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Wow Wannes, I have heard of pilgrims walking el camino several times.

But twice in the same summer? :shock:

Buenos caminos!

Ivar

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
thank you

It's not at all what I had originally planned, and too a lot of people it might seem downright silly, but the two journeys will be completely different from each other....and not only because they're different routes

The first I will be alone for 1000km walking close to 40km/day with basically no resting days, and the second trip I will be with 3 of my dearest friends and we will take it relatively easy with around 25-30km/day with frequent breaks to enjoy the sights and smells....

Most read last week in this forum