Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

etapes from santa croya de tera to a gudina

andy.d

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
I don´t have much internet time, but if you are walking the camino sanabria, Domingo in Casa Anita in Sta Croya gave me a list of stops and stages which he and the local amigos use. Some of these are not listed in the guide books. They make reasonable etapes with good accomodation. Tourist officers in some pueblos tried to dissuade us - don´t believe them!

Tom Vickers

Camino(s) past & future
Frances1993/2002) Fonseca 06 Primitivo 16. Muxia/Fisterra 16. VDLP 17. Primitivo/Fisterra 18.
In 2006 I found Domingo's advice very useful especially for Theresa's accommodation in Palacios de Sanabria. Does anyone know if the building has been completed yet?

andy.d

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
Probably depends on what you mean by completed. I spent the night there earlier this week and had one of the best night´s sleep of the Camino. Also a very good meal.

You need to ring Teresa in advance - Bar Palacio in Rionegro, which is the previous stop, will do this for you.

Tom Vickers

Camino(s) past & future
Frances1993/2002) Fonseca 06 Primitivo 16. Muxia/Fisterra 16. VDLP 17. Primitivo/Fisterra 18.
Hi Andy
Thats exactly as when I found it in 2006 but it seemed as if there was some building work to be completed. I was there with a German guy, Peter, and Teresa sat with us on the outside terrace as we ate the wonderful meal she had prepared in her house next door.

The next stop was supposed to be the refuge in Requejo but it was in a bad condition so I stayed in an hotel across the road.

Enjoy your walk

Tom

Advertisement

Booking.com