Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Family going back for more

Paul_L

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés Feb-April (2015)
Camino Francés March-April (2020)
Hi all,
Since returning from our last family camino in 2015 we have been dreaming of returning. I’m so thrilled to share that we are now planning a return camino in 2020. We also have a different family composition now, with another new baby in the mix, making it 6 children now ranging from 1 year old to 20 years old. My eldest will celebrate her 21st somewhere around Logroño (after celebrating her 16th in El Burgo Ranero).

We are planning on getting a mini foldable stroller this time to partner with our carrier for our youngest.

So excited to share this news with the community!

pelerine

Camino(s) past & future
Norte 10, Primitivo 13, Plata 14+15, Salvador 16, Torres 17, Portugues 18, Mozarabe 19
Hi Paul! I can see your exitement - my children are offering me a family camino for my 80th birthday next year! At Easter we will start from Mondoñedo to Santiago. We, that is my three children with their spouses and all seven grandchildren (7 - 19).

I am sizzling with the pleasure of expectation, if you see what I mean!

Buen camino!
Ina

t2andreo

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
C/F: 2013, 2014
C/M: 2016
C/P: 2015, 2017
C/I: 2018
Voluntario: 2014 - 2019
Hi Paul! I can see your excitement - my children are offering me a family camino for my 80th birthday next year! At Easter we will start from Mondoñedo to Santiago. We, that is my three children with their spouses and all seven grandchildren (7 - 19).

I am sizzling with the pleasure of expectation, if you see what I mean!

Buen camino!
Ina
WOW! I am impressed!

What a capstone to a life well lived. Go for it!

Embrace all that life has to offer. And stay as vertical as you can for as long as you can...

Buen Camino to you all!

LTfit

Veteran Member
How exciting and what a wonderful experience to share with your kids. Will you be doing the Francés again? PM me if you are as I would love to have you stay with me.

Ultreia!

pelerine

Camino(s) past & future
Norte 10, Primitivo 13, Plata 14+15, Salvador 16, Torres 17, Portugues 18, Mozarabe 19
To the family with six childrem...amazing!
To the 80 year old gal and family...super amazing!
Buen Camino to all of you!
I wonder what Paul and his family will be hatching when he gets to 80. My first camino was at 70. You have so much more time ahead of you, Paul! Make the most of it!

Sue127

Camino(s) past & future
French Camino in 2020
I am so impressed. I (at 63) am planning my first Camino. I have six children but the thought of keeping track of them and the grandchildren would make this a lot more daunting. Hats off to both Paul and Pelerine.
Buen camino

Kiwi-family

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Past: (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)-Frances, Baztan, San Salvador, Primitivo, Fisterra,VdlP, Madrid
How utterly fabulous. I love that walking is something that can be done with a wide range of ages.

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
6 kids?????????? You are a brave man sir !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock