• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Feliz Navidad - Happy Christmas

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
To all pilgrim friends, old, new and yet to come - I hope you all have a peaceful and happy Christmas and that the New Year when it comes holds much joy for you.

Continued thanks to Ivar for his work in sustaining this forum and thanks to the many friends for the mutual support in 2007.

In a few days I'm off on the Camino Frances myself but I will wave hasta pronto to everyone before I go.

Feliz

Juan

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Happy holidays everyone! ... planning to go into Santiago tonight, will take some pictures and post them.

Felizes festas from Santiago!
Ivar

[added later: It rained all night, so we did not go.... ]

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel...

Buen Camino

My most sincere and heartfelt wishes to All on the one day I know where I am and what I'm about.

Nearly a month ago, I thought "I'd found a Home", Johnny Walker was one of the first to welcome me aboard.

Buen Camino Johnny Walker as you set out and may all the graces go with you!

Sil and Deirdre you provide encouragement without measure.

Charles, I think we could be friends!

Br. David is both vexing and engaging, forcing me to stay on my game.

Chev. Jerry, we have a shared past and I hope a bright future!

Class of 2008...may we meet along the Milky Way and know we are among friends.

Ivar...if not for you...nothing!

Vinotinto...My Brother!

Buen Camino!
Arn

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum