• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First time pilgrim with new backpack

rickster

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2012), LePuy (2013), Coastal Portuguese( 2013), Norte (Fall 2014)
Has anyone had experience with the Deuter ACT lite 40+10? Likes and dislikes? My first time on the Camino Frances, starting May 11th and trying to sort through my packing list. Thanks for any advice.
Rick

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Rick - don't know the 40l Deuter, but I have the smaller 20L Aircomfort which I've found a brilliant pack.

I have the Deuter Guide 45+, which I find to be a very competent pack. I have not yet used it on multi-day walks, but it is comfortable on longer single day walks. It has a range of useful features, and I think it is a well thought through design. I would expect the other Deuter packs to be similar.

Regards,

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you Sojourner and Doug for your helpful replies. Rick

Both my wife and I use deuter 32 futura's
One of these packs we have used for over 6 years and it is still going strong
They are good quality, well designed and certainly come with our recommendations
Ian

Most read last week in this forum