This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For the third time on a camino!

Nico "Carfield"

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2014)
Camino Portugues (2016) from Porto
Camino Primitivo (2017)
Camino Portugues
Hello ,
I'm new here and think this is a nice place to share things. I'm going to do my third camino in may this year. This year the camino Primitivo from Oviedo. I'm looking forward to be on the this one and to meet a lot of new people.
But first I am going to work as volenteer in de biggest auberge in Spain, in Roncevalles! Two weeks of hard work as hospitaleros in this huge building. All hospitaleros who work there are from the dutch camino community! I start on 28 april and perhaps I meet some of you! Or perhaps on the camino Primitivo!

Buen Camino
Nico

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

When do you start the Primitivo? Sounds like you are going to have a fun Spring.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Great. Roncesvalles best albergue run albergue on any Camino. You will love Primitivo.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum