• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Forum on Android phone

AJGuillaume

Pèlerin du monde
Time of past OR future Camino
Via Gebennensis (2018)
Via Podiensis (2018)
Voie Nive Bidassoa (2018)
Camino Del Norte (2018)
I have changed my Android phone, and I can't remember how to get the Forum on my screen. I can read the Forum as a tab in the browser, but I used to have it as a standalone icon.
Also I used to get push notifications for threads I watch, but can't figure out how to restore these.
I have found a 'how to' post, but it's for iphones.
Thanks in advance!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have not used Android for a few years, but I found some instructions on how to add it to the homescreen here:
Maybe try that?

As for push notifications (this only works on Android, not iPhones), you can go here:

...scroll down a bit and there is a button to activate it.

Hope this helps!
Ivar

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks! I hadn't thought of doing this but it's such a good idea.

Most read last week in this forum