• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Frozen Explorer from Quebec planning my 1st walk.

Diceallion

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino goal mid september 2019
Good morning and Happy 39th BDay to me today!

I started following peoples caminos for the last 3 years and watched dozens of videos online and regardless the content that was shared, I found them all inspiring and it really gave me sense of wanting to do this for myself.

I'll make this portion very VERY short..... After 17 years, 2 kids a house... the "normal" life... 4 months ago, my wife looked at me and said... Shes out, and she is.... gone! No fights, no arguments just done... OK!!!

I've done my reflection... A S%$T load... still hurt.. of course.... but last week.... something happened, I can't explain in words, but This camino spoke to me... I created a need for it now.. No longer a want.

I need to do this and I will...

So I am planning on walking the Camino de Santiago next September 2019 for my 40th birthday. It will give me time to plan, save money, cause I am really screwed now financially and get in better shape for it.

The 1 question I have at this moment because I am writing my sabbatical leave request letter for my employer today and want to submit it tomorrow. I would like to know if this is a logical timing request.

Depart from Montreal:
September 23rd 2019 (Monday) --- Thinking about landing in Porto and travel to St Jean Pied de Port

Start walk Sept 25th (Wednesday)

Finish walk (assuming everything goes well) Oct. 31st (37 days)

Would you hang around for a few days to sight see???? Finishing in Santiago? Or just get on a plane the next day and go back home. I'm aware of the gear I'll have with me...

Any suggestion on how to just figure out the timing part would be appreciated... I just want to submit my leave request. I am open to hear alternative ideas as to where to land. I personally thought it would be cool or better to arrive and leave closer to Santiago.

Thank you for welcoming me into the forum.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi Diceallion, Welcome to the forum.
So you have one year to prepare yourself here you you will find a lots of information.

If I understand well your question (I'm a native french speaker from the frozen land :) )You ask if 37 days is enough for doing the camino and you want to know how many days off you need to request to your boss ?

Only my opinion here....
I think some people can do the Camino from SJPDP in 37 days,
But I think you need to considerate some rest days for your soul and your body,
And after you Camino considerate some days for the jet lag. And after a experience like this maybe you will need some time to adjust yourself in the real life...you will understand this. And you never know want happens on the Camino you meet people you find some special places...it's hard to plan.

I think is important to finish a Camino in a place you have pre-determined, it's hard to explain even in my language ,for the internal process you doing on the camino it's like a stage in yourself. And arriving to Santiago it's kind a magical, a lot very happy people, you will find people you meet before....something happen.

And I also think is important to stay in Spain few days after finishing a Camino, to relax and enjoy (for me) a kind of inner peace. For me was one a favorite part with myself. So I went to Finisterre and a came back to Santiago to take my plane. My suggestion is ask your boss many days you can afford and he will be agree...I don't think you will regrets it.

For me if i can have 2 months each year i will be very happy. I walked slow, 20 km, a day it's take more time but it's was a wonderful experience.

Bon Chemin, La Brique

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first thing to do is pick up Blue Rodeo's Five Days in July , superb musical first aid for a broken heart. You might want to consider flying into Paris rather than Porto if you are going to start in ST. Jean. The YUL-CDG route is well travelled, and from there, the train to the trail head is easy.

I, who am a lot older than you, walked the Francis both times in 35 days, but only you know what you want to do. That said, get as MUCH time off as you can. After you have been walking for a few weeks, you may decide that you want to continue to Finisterre, or just hang with friends for a few days. A tight schedule is to be avoided once the Camino frame of mind takes hold. If visiting porto is in your dreams, plan to do that at the end, where you can take the bus from Santiago, and then fly back to Paris to get home.

Welcome to the forum, and Buen Camino!

Good for you. Great advice from @Rick M - maybe ask for 8 weeks off and see what the boss says? If you are subletting your place it's also easier to let for whole months. Would also be nice to fly into Paris and out of Madrid. It took me 39 days btw.

Good morning and Happy 39th BDay to me today!

I started following peoples caminos for the last 3 years and watched dozens of videos online and regardless the content that was shared, I found them all inspiring and it really gave me sense of wanting to do this for myself.

I'll make this portion very VERY short..... After 17 years, 2 kids a house... the "normal" life... 4 months ago, my wife looked at me and said... Shes out, and she is.... gone! No fights, no arguments just done... OK!!!

I've done my reflection... A S%$T load... still hurt.. of course.... but last week.... something happened, I can't explain in words, but This camino spoke to me... I created a need for it now.. No longer a want.

I need to do this and I will...

So I am planning on walking the Camino de Santiago next September 2019 for my 40th birthday. It will give me time to plan, save money, cause I am really screwed now financially and get in better shape for it.

The 1 question I have at this moment because I am writing my sabbatical leave request letter for my employer today and want to submit it tomorrow. I would like to know if this is a logical timing request.

Depart from Montreal:
September 23rd 2019 (Monday) --- Thinking about landing in Porto and travel to St Jean Pied de Port

Start walk Sept 25th (Wednesday)

Finish walk (assuming everything goes well) Oct. 31st (37 days)

Would you hang around for a few days to sight see???? Finishing in Santiago? Or just get on a plane the next day and go back home. I'm aware of the gear I'll have with me...

Any suggestion on how to just figure out the timing part would be appreciated... I just want to submit my leave request. I am open to hear alternative ideas as to where to land. I personally thought it would be cool or better to arrive and leave closer to Santiago.

Thank you for welcoming me into the forum.
Suggest you land in Barcelona or Madrid and travel up to St Jean, or Paris n travel down. Give yourself at least 2 days at the end in Santiago as the names are read the next day n church service is 12 o’clock each day. So you will likely finish in the afternoon and then have to come back the next day for 12pm service. Personally I would recommend if you have time going to Finisterre even if just one day bus trip to say you saw it (the ocean) and completed your mission. Then fly back to Barcelona or Madrid whatever is cheapest to fly into/ out of Montreal. I have just done Leon to Santiago finishing tomorrow and will do it again from St Jean when I can afford 6 weeks off. Sept/ Oct is a nice time of year. Bring a head torch. Buen Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I am very VERY humbled by all your responses. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Originally.. without any hesitation, my intentions were to continue to walk to finisterre. I was also planning on going back to work November 11th. So if in reality with 37 days to make it to Santiago October 31st.. then continue to Finsterre.

I definitely want 2 or max 3 days in Spain after the camino then fly back home amd would like at least 4 or 5 days at home for time with my kids my family and friends before going back to work. Planning on going back to work November 11th.

So time frame, Sept 23rd fly out of Montreal and back to work November 11th.

Porto is not mandatory i just thought it would be smart to fly in amd out of whats close to Santiago. I have no preferences i honestly want the traveling part in and out to be the most logical and convient way possible.

Theres something magical about this forum. Thank you all for the support.

Good for you. Great advice from @Rick M - maybe ask for 8 weeks off and see what the boss says? If you are subletting your place it's also easier to let for whole months. Would also be nice to fly into Paris and out of Madrid. It took me 39 days btw.

I know what my limits are and if I push it they will refuse the entire request. So I will ask for 7 weeks. Giving me a total of 43 days flying in and flying out.

Ok so depart Sept. 23 and returning home Nov. 6th on a Wednesday giving me 4 days to "decompress" see family and friends and go back to work on the following Monday.

I know what my limits are and if I push it they will refuse the entire request. So I will ask for 7 weeks. Giving me a total of 43 days flying in and flying out.

Ok so depart Sept. 23 and returning home Nov. 6th on a Wednesday giving me 4 days to "decompress" see family and friends and go back to work on the following Monday.
Sounds like a good plan. If you dont have time to walk to Finsterre and Muxia you can take the bus out of Santiago and return. I highly recommend a trip to Muxia. There is something about that little town that will calm your spirit after the camino. Different feeling from Finisterre or Santiago. Good Luck and let the Camino be your guide .

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Porto is actually quite difficult. Fine if you want to walk the Portuguese, but not the Camino Frances. There would be a lot of mucking about to get to St Jean Pied de Port (assuming you want to start there).

@Diceallion I've found that it costs no more to get an 'open jaw' ticket - land in one place and leave from another. Which ones depends a bit on the international airlines operating from your home city. For me the best is flying into Paris or Madrid, and out from Santiago de Compostela. I have a slight preference for Madrid, using a train to Pamplona and a bus from Pamplona to SJPDP - its a bit cheaper than from Paris. If you can't get a cheap open jaw ticket, then flying into and out of Madrid makes sense - it is easy to get back there from SDC.

I've walked the CF a few times, and it usually take me about 35 days but I need a few extra for getting to and from the Camino. Don't forget to factor that into the equation.

If you all don't mind me sharing, here is my leave request I will submit today.

Please accept this letter as formal request for a Leave of absence, from September 23rd 2019 and my return date back to work will be November 11th 2019.

I believe that in everyone’s life time, people dream and wish to accomplish certain goals, but the biggest obstacle we face as individuals is not how big the dream is, but finding the courage to take the leap and say “I am doing it.”

This leap that I am ready to take now is a pilgrimage journey known as the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route which starts in St Jean Pied de Port on the French side of the Pyrenees and finishes about 780km later in Santiago. It is roughly a 37 day journey done by walk and for me it is the walk that will pave my life forward as the second chapter of my adulthood (turning 40 during the journey).

What I plan to gain from this adventure?

I spent a good portion of my life questioning every action I take. I over analyze situations and my indecisiveness leaves me always in a state of whether I should or should not.

This journey for me is to tap into my inner self and truly discover who I am as an individual, but most importantly to accept who I am as a person and understand my purpose.

I have a total of 3 weeks vacation next fiscal year, I will use all 3 weeks and the remaining time will be with no pay.

With all due respect, an answer regarding this leave request as soon as possible will be highly appreciated. A year seems like a long way ahead, but I do have a lot of planning, training and preparation for a journey of this magnitude.

At the end of my leave of absence I will be anxious to return to normal duties as expected; it will be a phenomenal experience to share with all my colleagues.

Sincerely,

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am very VERY humbled by all your responses. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Originally.. without any hesitation, my intentions were to continue to walk to finisterre. I was also planning on going back to work November 11th. So if in reality with 37 days to make it to Santiago October 31st.. then continue to Finsterre.

I definitely want 2 or max 3 days in Spain after the camino then fly back home amd would like at least 4 or 5 days at home for time with my kids my family and friends before going back to work. Planning on going back to work November 11th.

So time frame, Sept 23rd fly out of Montreal and back to work November 11th.

Porto is not mandatory i just thought it would be smart to fly in amd out of whats close to Santiago. I have no preferences i honestly want the traveling part in and out to be the most logical and convient way possible.

Theres something magical about this forum. Thank you all for the support.
I flew into Paris and out of Madrid. There was no difference in the ticket price. I second all the other advice about giving yourself a bit more time on the front end and back end. When I walked in 2015, I flew from the US on 9/22 and started walking 9/24. I won’t do that again. I should have given myself another day before walking. What I plan to do this coming Feb is spend my first night either in Paris, near the Gare Montparnasse, or in Bayonne, after having taken the train from Paris. That will get me into St Jean Pied de Port early in the day so I have some time to explore.

When I walked in 2015, I stayed a few days in Santiago, which was magical. I will do the same in 2019.

Late to the party but waiting eagerly to hear what comes back from your employer, I think your letter was very well put. Like you and many others I walked my first camino as a way to mark the end of one chapter of my life and think about the next, it was a good decision.

On a practical note, I echo the recommendation not to fly into Porto but if you have time at the end I'd say go visit, I really loved it and it's a not so long bus ride from SdC.

Buen camino,

Rob.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Well, here is the latest update, and yes only now... as you know, I've requested 6 weeks leave from work. As of now, 1 month leave no pay has been granted. I now have to wait until March for the vacation biddings to begin for the next fiscal year (June). In march i will request 2 of my 3 paid vacation weeks to either be before the month or after the month or 1 before and 1 after. They will not break the 1 month no pay apart it has to remain consecutive.

If you're in Montréal, you might find it useful to attend one of the Québec group's training sessions or regular walks, to get some practical tips from other pilgrims. They have a FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/AssociationduQuebecaCompostelleMontreal/ . If you're more comfortable in English than in French, they have several quite-bilingual volunteers who might be happy to provide some coaching-- just get in touch with them.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thank you for this, i requested to join the group and i have no issues with French...

Hi I am following this tread from the beginning,, so happy for you.
Bon Chemin

Bonjour Diceallion
If you decide to do the Camino Frances, I would fly Sept 23 Montreal-Frankfort-Pamplona (fight from 6 PM arriving at noon). Spend a few hours in Pamplona, get a credencial, etc and then take the bus to SJPP and enjoy your trip!.

Im a whirlwind of mixed emotions. Scared, happy, anxious, stressed... I dont know where to begin.
Hi, Diceallion,
So glad to hear that your plans are moving right along. You have a lot of choices for your first camino, but given all the time you have, and the fact that you are going to be past the huge crunch time but before albergues start to close, I would go on the Francés. I haven't been on the Francés much lately because of all the crowds, but I have to agree with those who say that for a first Camino it is unbeatable. Other caminos may have more mountain beauty, or more solitude, or more gorgeous monumental cities on route, or more wildflowers in the spring, but there are many good reasons why the Francés is so popular!

Let us know what you decide, buen camino, Laurie

p.s. As a moderator, I can monkey around with things, and so I took the liberty of linking your thread to the calendar. I typically do that when people state their dates, because I assume that means they want others to know, and the calendar is another way to do that.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Well, I woke up in tears of joy this morning. The fear has gone away and now the excitement is kicking in.

This is really happening!

I have made my 1st decision...

Last day at work Sept. 20th (Spend the weekend with my daughters, family and girlfriend)
I will fly out of Montreal on Sept. 23rd. Start walking the 25th
Fly back home Nov. 05th

I'm thinking fly into Paris (my cousin lives in Paris) and leave from Barcelona. My brother in laws mother lives in Cataluna, Spain, and yes, I do have a room to stay in.

Seems to be the most affordable option at the moment, roughly $900 return for the airline. If I were to come and go from Paris it's about $650, but I don't want to have to trek all the way back to Paris at the end.

Or about $950 coming and going from Barcelona.

Last edited:
Air Transat flies to Bordeaux, Barcelona, Madrid ... and Porto (OPO).

Porto is an easy bus ride from Santiago and the bus stops at the airport. So it's excellent for the return flight.

Congratulations on the leave plan.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
If you fly to Barcelona, there are frequent buses to Pamplona. There are lots of threads on getting from Pamplona to SJPDP, and Rome2Rio is a good transport planning site.

Porto is an easy bus ride from Santiago and the bus stops at the airport. So it's excellent for the return flight.

Ok, I just checked that out and it is now another option and relatively at the same prices as my other 2 options, thank you... Now to decide which way to come and go.

I don't want to many options, I'll never make up my mind as I can be a very indecisive person when it comes to things like this.

If visiting the kin in Barcelona is important, I'd fly to there and return from Porto. If visiting is not important, I'd fly to Bordeaux. It's not that far from Bayonne, where you connect to the local train (or bus if train isn't running) to SJPDP.

It's all beautiful so there aren't any bad choices.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Ok, sorry for being repetitive, but I'm just logging my progress and decisions made.

So this is what I got so far.

Departure date: Sept. 23rd (Landing in Paris) Direct flights, rather then having a layover going to Barcelona.
- Great... Just did a test run on plane tickets and now I'm finding direct flights to Barcelona!​
Start Camino: Sept. 25th

40th BDAY: Sept. 30th YAY!!!

Departure Date home: Nov. 5th. Leaving from Porto (Portugal) No mater what, there are layovers on the return from Porto. I've decided to leave from Porto, just in case time is short at the end of walk, and I do not want the pressure of having to trek across the country to depart from Barcelona or Paris.

So this gives me a total of 42 days to get to Porto from the day I start walking.

Last edited:
Ok, so this is the best deal I found...

With the return flight having 2 layovers, you think the time frame between the flights is reasonable to get to the next flight on time? Im really not concerned about the layover in Toronto....

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Okay just to be clear the bus ride from Santiago to Porto is it 1 single bus like a shuttle going straight there or I have to do some transfers?

It's one bus, going to downtown Porto, with stops at a couple places, including the Porto airport (OPO).

If you have a spare day, Porto is really interesting. The airport is on the subway line so easy to get around if you choose to spend a night in Porto.

Yeah... this is the part I really dislike about myself, being an indecisive individual.

I still can not decide whether to depart from Porto or Madrid. It is not about the cost as the difference is less then 100$ for the flights....

However leaving from Porto there is 2 layovers and from Madrid there is only 1 layover, but both returning journeys are the same travel time, so again, not because of cost or time...

I don't know what to do, this is the only thing that is stopping me from booking my flights right now. I really hope this journey cures my indecisiveness. :rolleyes: Lord knows, lol.

Air Transat flies out of Porto direct to Toronto. I guess not to Montreal?

Both Madrid and Porto have subways to their airports. Porto is smaller and easy to get around. Madrid has a great museum. Porto has port wine and is on both a river and the ocean. And Porto is in another country!!!

The logistics are just details. What else is preventing you from clicking the button?

:)

Out of Porto, flights are stopping in Germany, then To. Or a random state in the USA then Mtl.

Out of Madrid, stops in To. then Mtl.

I really don't know what is stopping me. Maybe I'm just 🐓

Or im simply really annoyed by the 1 hour layover in Germany. But would love to say I went to Portugal also.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I see AirTransat only flies out of Porto on Nov 4. Open jaw return Paris/Porto on Sep 23/Nov 4 is showing today as $997.

You could just book one way and wing it for the return... delay the dilemma :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
So I bought all that... :D Still did not buy my plane tickets... :rolleyes: Porto or Madrid... FML!!!:eek: I cant decide!!! :( Im about to throw my CC number in the forum and let someone book for me 😂😂

Confusion happens when you don't like your choices.

Expand your options?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Heres the dilemma ive created in my mind.

Im really annoyed by the 2 layovers leaving from Porto, but love the opportunity to visit Portugal also the fact that its only 3 hours away if I run short on time once I reach Santiago.

Love how its only 1 layover leaving from Madrid....

If you change the date, can you fly direct Porto to YYZ? Maybe changing it a day will work out.

No, i tried, Madrid has yyz to yul or cdg to yul
Porto has, Zurich to Munich to yul or Zurich to LHR to yul or other crazy 2 stios before yul

Even if i change dates.

Im going to give it a few more days. Once and only 1ce i saw opo to zurich to yyz to yul... never again. Hoping it will come again.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ok, I see Air Transat only has flights from Porto on Sundays & Mondays in October, and only Mondays in November.

For fun, look for flights with Vueling airlines from Santiago to London Gatwick, connecting then to another airline home. You might have to overnight in England that way, but who knows....

THATS IT!!!

Last night I was up until 1:30am, and I was ready to book and the site was down for maintenance :rolleyes: (Booking through my Banks Reward program).... Yeah... I clicked submit 30 times only to be told, sorry the systems are currently updating!

I actually called the customer line... and when the guy told me... "Sir, why not take some time and look at other options." I almost lost my S*$T and hung up lol... If he only knew how long I have been procrastinating.

I woke up this morning, and the flights I wanted... Were gone! I told myself I am not leaving home to go to work until I purchase this morning, sure enough, I did!

IT IS DONE!!!

I am now leaving 1 day earlier (Sunday Sept. 22) and departing 1 day later (Nov. 6) so I added 2 extra days...

Oh... Montreal to Paris - Direct
Leaving from Madrid - Paris - Montreal

😢 No more Portugal, but I am happy! It is done!

Last edited:
THATS IT!!!

Last night I was up until 1:30am, and I was ready to book and the site was down for maintenance :rolleyes: (Booking through my Banks Reward program).... Yeah... I clicked submit 30 times only to be told, sorry the systems are currently updating!

I actually called the customer line... and when the guy told me... "Sir, why not take some time and look at other options." I almost lost my S*$T and hung up lol... If he only knew how long I have been procrastinating.

I woke up this morning, and the flights I wanted... Were gone! I told myself I am not leaving home to go to work until I purchase this morning, sure enough, I did!

IT IS DONE!!!

I am now leaving 1 day earlier (Sunday Sept. 22) and departing 1 day later (Nov. 6) so I added 2 extra days...

Oh... Montreal to Paris - Direct
Leaving from Madrid - Paris - Montreal

😢 No more Portugal, but I am happy! It is done!
so where will you start walking and when? our paths may cross!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Okay well here's an update. Just about two months now I'm practicing with these shoes and well guess what they are worn out.

Long story short I contacted oboz they asked me to send pictures so I did they asked me what kind of terrain I've been walking on to break them in and practice. So I told them basically pavement grass wherever the road brings me every night

They told me that the shoes are not designed to do long walks on pavement they're more Trail trekking shoes.

Anyway long story short they gave me a coupon code so I could order another pair of shoes for 50% off I don't know what to do I still have two months to go and then still the walk across the country.

Continue training in what you have, even other shoes. Take new footwear on a couple of long test drives to make sure the fit is just as good, then leave them alone until you leave.

4 days, 18 hours and 32 minutes away from departure.

Wow! Who would have known that just a year ago, i submitted my request to work and just told all my friends and family what it is i have planned.

Just over a year ago, also being the worst time of my life living/experiencing a separation, i would have never thought i would have found love again... weeks from departure.

How much ive grown in the last year already as an individual is mind blowing.

Here i thought the day i start walking the camino was going to be the day i start paving the way in to the 2nd chapter of my life especially because im turning 40 5 days in to the walk...

Boy was i wrong.

I started the new life since the day I DECIDED to walk the camino..........

See you on the trail soon.

I can do identify with that feeling. I literally have a countdown app in my phone for my early April 2020 departure. So glad you are pumped to go and congratulations on the new love in your life. May your journey be enlightening and fun. Ultreia and buen Camino! Let us know about your journey! 😀

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi Camino Family, I am travelling from Australia to start the Le Puy Camino May 27th 2024. If there is anyone else planning on walking around this time, it would be great to connect. I speak...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.