Grado here I come!

2018 edition Camino Guides

IngridF

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
2012, 2015 ,2017
On my way via ALSA to Oviedo and then on to Grado until end of July or as long as they need me.
Looking forward to volunteering alongside Anne.
I am told we are going to be busy... and having witnessed the many compostelas that were written for the C. Primitivo I doubt it will let up. Especially with the celebrations around July 25th in Santiago.
So please stop by and stay or say hello.
I will have my Xjing pot ready to steep Puerh Tea.

Advertisment

Advertisment

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: CF winter 2016/17

Now: http://egeria.house/
When I was there last end of September the Hopitaleros had a happy Hour at 5pm with jugs of Sangria and nibblies. Very friendly place .
Nice! Reminds me of a couple of hospitaleros in Arres (Camino Aragones) that received all pilgrims with an ice-cold beer ;-) Buen Camino, SY

krazeekuban

Coordinator Valley of the Sun Chapter/APOC
Camino(s) past & future
May/June(2012) Camino Frances. Sept/Oct Camino Frances, Santiago/Finsterre 2013. 2013 Pilgrim Office Amigo Volunteer. Oct 2014 Camino Ingles , Pilgrim Office in Santiago Vol Sep '15, Camino Portuguese Oct '15,volunteer Sept 2015 Ribadiso muni albergue
It was still quite busy mid September to the end. Warm as well. Love the town and mercado on Sunday and Wednesday.

Oppis

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF -15, VdlP -15, Sanabres-16. Portugues -17, Norte/Primitivo -17, Mozarabe/Torres-18
Great albergue to stay. We ware only 4 of us sleeping a few days ago. The lovely hospitalera in charge took good care of us. So clean, peaceful and warm albergue. One of the best albergues on our camino Norte/Primitivo so far. Thank's a lot.