This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Happy New Year 2015 - and a 11min "Dinner for One"

amorfati1

Veteran Member
Jan 5, 2013
Left California - Now living in CH
astrospiral.wordpress.com
Time of past OR future Camino
2014_Caminho Portuguese (Lisboa to Santiago_4 weeks in May)

This is a short clip from 1963 that has been shown on TV in Europe (seems mainly in scandinavian countries, germany, austria, etc) on New Year's Eve and has become a tradition of sorts -
May you enjoy it as well and start the New Year with laughter and good cheers ... this li'l clip is rather amusing indeed. (english spoken)
Much health, contentment and serenity all around, wherever you may walk this upcoming year.
Very Best Wishes y Buen Camino -

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Time of past OR future Camino
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Thanks Amorfati! Although it's a years long tradition in broadcasting it on national broadcaster here in Slovenia (31st Dec evening), I can't get enough of it

Happy New Year to all!

Reactions: amorfati1
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum