• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hello, Fellow Peregrinos

PabloDeOregon2021

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Inglés 2021
I walked the Camino Inglés during the last week of July 2021 from Ferrol to Santiago de Compostela, a distance of 122 km. when side trips are included. The experience changed my life. I intend to return and walk the Camino Frances. In the meantime, I try to live daily with the spirit of faith and trust I learned on the Way. Buen camino, todos. Hasta pronto.

Attachments

• 86407DA7-CB46-4DBE-A306-2D79FF0F6917.jpeg
    86407DA7-CB46-4DBE-A306-2D79FF0F6917.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 3AAC7CC3-59C1-438F-B068-1F69BCCA7231.jpeg
    3AAC7CC3-59C1-438F-B068-1F69BCCA7231.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I walked the Camino Inglés during the last week of July 2021 from Ferrol to Santiago de Compostela, a distance of 122 km. when side trips are included. The experience changed my life. I intend to return and walk the Camino Frances. In the meantime, I try to live daily with the spirit of faith and trust I learned on the Way. Buen camino, todos. Hasta pronto.
Hi Pablo! I'm also in Southern Oregon. We have a chapter of American Pilgrims on the Camino here (not very active since March 2020!), but we do go on weekend hikes when the weather and the smoke cooperate. I'd love to have you join us! It's always great to get together with fellow pilgrims and share stories.

Thank you for reaching out to me. I would love to learn more. Please send me additional information, including how I can join.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Pablo! I'm also in Southern Oregon. We have a chapter of American Pilgrims on the Camino here (not very active since March 2020!), but we do go on weekend hikes when the weather and the smoke cooperate. I'd love to have you join us! It's always great to get together with fellow pilgrims and share stories.
Since I answered while groggy last night, let me make clear I am very interested in joining other peregrinos in our area for weekend hikes as well as joining the American Pilgrims association. If we need to exchange contact emails please let me know. (I can’t tell if there is a message function with this forum.) Once again, thank you for contacting me.

Since I answered while groggy last night, let me make clear I am very interested in joining other peregrinos in our area for weekend hikes as well as joining the American Pilgrims association. If we need to exchange contact emails please let me know. (I can’t tell if there is a message function with this forum.) Once again, thank you for contacting me.
There is a message function (just click on a member's name and choose "start a conversation") , but here's the link to our local chapter. We look forward to meeting you!

Thank you for reaching out to me. I would love to learn more. Please send me additional information

I am from Ashland too but now I live in Mexico so it may be tough to get to some meetings. If you have questions for @treciile or me please feel free to ask us. We have walked a bunch of different caminos and I will be adding the Via De La Plata to the list in October. Buen Camino and stay safe

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I am from Ashland too but now I live in Mexico so it may be tough to get to some meetings. If you have questions for @treciile or me please feel free to ask us. We have walked a bunch of different caminos and I will be adding the Via De La Plata to the list in October. Buen Camino and stay safe
Thank you! You are very kind. I look forward to reading your information on La Via de la Plata. Hasta pronto.

There is a message function (just click on a member's name and choose "start a conversation") , but here's the link to our local chapter. We look forward to meeting you!
Thank you! Your reply is super informative. Thank you for helping me out! Hasta pronto.

Most read last week in this forum

Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vodafone sim card in SJPD or any other town . I start in SJPD I prefer to have a sim rather then a esim
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hi we are walking from Puebla De Sanabria to Terroso tomorrow and given the downpours we have had today, I wondered if anyone had any updates???
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.