• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help a pilgrim getting their compostela!

Mapo

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi, I'll be quick. Tomorrow I will arrive in Santiago at 1pm and I have my flight back home at 6pm so I won't be able to get my compostela in time due to the long times of the pilgrim's office.

Is there any saviour who could get a ticket early in the morning to help me get my compostela? I would be very grateful and I'll gadly offer you a beer or something to eat! ^^

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I have heard that at the chapel in Lavacolla you can pre-register for your number. @SYates may have more information about this.

I have heard that at the chapel in Lavacolla you can pre-register for your number. @SYates may have more information about this.
Yeah, but it doesn't really help since you still have to get the ticket with the number in the pilgrim's office, ty very much anyway

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If the Compostela is that important, start walking at 0 Dark 30. When I was 60k out I sometimes considered walking through the night just to get it over with.

Most read last week in this forum