• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Help out a pilgrim! Stanford Research on Camino!!

twinfield13

Dear Camino friends,

I have put together this survey for my research on the relationship between
wellbeing, walking, religion, and spirituality. It would mean the world to me if you could take it. It only has three sections and will take approximately 10-20 minutes of your time (depending how fast you go!).

Please use this survey as an opportunity to reflect on your current behaviors and life style, and how they have changed (or not) as a result of the camino. The survey is completely anonymous and will be used for my thesis work and wellness programming at Stanford University! The survey will also be taken by people from all over the world and results will be compared cross-culturally and activity based - so WE NEED A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE THE CAMINO! :D

Please enter your name and email address if you would like a wellbeing assessment after taking the survey or to be entered to win a $25 amazon gift card.

Here is the the Anonymous Survey Link:
https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.co ... 4nwO61oieE

Please forward this survey to your friends and family. The study is not limited to Camino Walkers (though we must get a good response rate from people who have done the camino) and the more results we get, the better the analysis can be!

Thank you,
Taylor Paige Winfield
Stanford University
Taylorw1@stanford.edu

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...
I am looking for people who want to walk the camino del norte in may 2025 - starting from Irun, Bilbao or another place. Nice to hear from you.
Taking my youngest daughter on a short section from Astorga to Santiago starting June 9... Please pray for us!!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back