• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Herberge in Sermicelles

HeinzAachen

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2024
hallo alle, ich bin gerade neu auf diese Seite gestoßen.
Seit Herbst 2023 bin ich in Tages- und Wochenetappen von zuhause unterwegs und werde Ende April von Troyes bis Vezelay gehen. Ich möchte von Sermicelles-Vezelay mit dem Zug zurück nach Hause reisen und bin in Sermicelles auf der Suche nach einer Unterkunft (gite, chambre d'hotes oder b+b), da der Zug schon sehr früh morgens abfährt.
Hat jemand einen Tipp?
Liebe Grüße

Heinz

--- English only please ---- This is what Google translate gives me (ivar)-----

Hello everyone, I just came across this site.
I have been traveling from home in daily and weekly stages since autumn 2023 and will go from Troyes to Vezelay at the end of April. I want to travel back home from Sermicelles-Vezelay by train and am looking for accommodation (gite, chambre d'hotes or b+b) in Sermicelles as the train leaves very early in the morning.
Does anyone have a hint?
Best regards

Heinz

Last edited by a moderator:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hallo Heinz,

You might be able to find lodging with a private host in Sermizelles by searching airbnb or booking.

However, I would suggest spending the night in Vezelay and arranging for a taxi to take you to Sermizelles in the morning. The ride takes 10-15 minutes.

A local bus line runs from Vezelay to the Sermizelles train station, but the schedule may not suit your needs.

This page offers useful information.

Good luck!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.