• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hi from South Louisiana -- Our first Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Howdy Neighbor:

I'm is Houston and am happy to answer any questions you might have. We have a Camino group here that gets togehter quarterly for things like hikes, potlucks and happy hours. It's loads of fun getting to know past and future pilgrims neighbors.

Let me know if you would like to be included on our mailing list. Send me a PM with your contact information (email).

Jeff

My husband and I are also doing the Camino in late August. It is our first time too. We are heading out from southern Indiana. Very excited but nervous too.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hola...we'll be starting our Camino 8/28/13...staying at Ultreia in St.Jean a few days to rest up. Coming from California, maybe we'll bump into you..until then..Buen Camino.. Juanita & Terry

Sady and j-oneil

Late August early Sept is a pretty time of year. I started off on my 1st camino this past Sept, from SJPP to Estella. I ran into a day of rain and mild weather. I will be returning this around the same time this year to finish. I had to return home 8 days in as my dad passed away. Hopefully this Yankee, :) will run into you guys. The training I did was minimal as to not hurt myself. I live in front of a park so I would walk 3 miles every other day and twice once a week or bike ride also, once a month a carried my pack wit very little weight. I had quit smoking a few months befo so it help with clearing my lungs and I lost 35 pounds while training, which I started 3 months earlier. I found many answer on this site and very friendly ppl.
I'm here if you guys have any questions
Buen Camino

Jose

Hola...we'll be starting our Camino 8/28/13...staying at Ultreia in St.Jean a few days to rest up. Coming from California, maybe we'll bump into you..until then..Buen Camino.. Juanita & Terry
We plan on arriving in SJPP late on the 8/29th. We'll keep an eye out for you.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hiking Sept. 1 from SJPP from Oregon. Hope our paths cross but either way - Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.