• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hola from Michael in Toronto

MichaeLeahy

Hi

My name is Michael Leahy and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm leaving for SJPP on Monday, Sept. 11th to walk to Santiago de Compostela. Its been nearly 2 years since I've been across the north of Spain (by car) and I can hardly wait to get back!

Buen camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
MichaeLeahy said:
Hi

My name is Michael Leahy and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm leaving for SJPP on Monday, Sept. 11th to walk to Santiago de Compostela. Its been nearly 2 years since I've been across the north of Spain (by car) and I can hardly wait to get back!

Buen camino!

Hello Michael,
I just found this forum when checking for September weather on the Camino Frances. I'm one of three fellows from the Hamilton area planning to start at St. John Pied de Port on September 18th, hoping to walk about one third of the CF this time out.

I'm off to visit Ireland for a week on August 31st, followed by a week bird-banding in Gibraltar. We then fly from Malaga to Bilbao and by bus/train to SJPP. Hopefully our Bruce Trail experience will be benificial, but I'm a little apprehensive about the 26 km over the Pyrenees on day 1 ! We hope to average about 20 km/day after that.

This time last year I trekked the West Coast Trail in the Pacific Rim National Park on Vancouver Island, BC. I'm anticipating that the CF will be a physical contrast to that gruelling 8 day rain-forest wilderness experience !

Hola Michael
I fly to Biarritz on 11th September - and will be starting the Camino from SJPP 12/13th, depending whether I can get to Bayonne in time to catch the last mountain train.
Maybe see you there.
Buen Camino
Hambani kahle (Go well!)
Sarah :D

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vodafone sim card in SJPD or any other town . I start in SJPD I prefer to have a sim rather then a esim
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
I have been planning my upcoming Camino using the Wise Pilgrim Frances app. Unfortunately, it has stalled at Burgos and will not give me any information beyond that city. I have tried...
Hi we are walking from Puebla De Sanabria to Terroso tomorrow and given the downpours we have had today, I wondered if anyone had any updates???
Hello peregrinos, we are Sara and Giuseppe, a Italian couple, we lost today a sleeping bag, in the way, from Pamplona to Puente De la Reina, anyone has found it? Let us know please.
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.