• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hola good people! Question about forwarding excess luggage

Time of past OR future Camino
December 2022
I am currently on Camino (Logrono tomorrow) and I’ve discovered I have some extra gear I won’t need for this Camino.

Is there a place I can send it to in Santiago de Compostela that will hold it for me?

Muchis Gracias in advance

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I shipped excess gear from Logrono to Ivar in SdC several years ago when I switched from walking to cycling. I used Correos and it arrived in SdC the day before I arrived on my bike. My point being, confirm your delivery options, if there are any options.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I shipped 3.5 k, 7.8 pounds!

I haven’t started walking but I feel lighter already. I don’t really need t-shirts and shorts now

It was 40euro including box and 45 days storage in Santiago. Maybe if shipped to Ivar no storage fee?

Thank you all for the advice

Most read last week in this forum