• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hospederia San Martin Pinario are the rooms in hostal ok

Anyone knows the difference between the standard room of euro40 and Pilgrim room for eur25? I think the standard room fr booking.com didn't come with breakfast. I have walked the last 100km of Camino Frances and now on my Finisterra camino. I am going to to finish by tomorrow and I hope to stay in this Saint Martin. I don't know how to book the pirgm room. I emailed them already. Hope they will reply me.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
All the rooms at San Martin Pinario are very popular. It may be too late to book anything. You can always try walking in without any reservation and asking at the desk.
Good luck and Buen camino.

Last edited:
The standard rooms have been updated/upgraded with nicer furniture, updated bathrooms, etc. Otherwise they are very similar to the pilgrim rooms.
You can also book a standard room directly on San Martín Pinario's own website:

If you want the pilgrim room you need to call or email.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.