• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotel in Leon during Holy Week

Introibo

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances ( March 2015 )
Camino Portugues ( September 2015 )
I'm due to arrive in Leon on the Wednesday in Holy Week. I'd like to pause and attend the sacred triduum. Can anyone recommend a hotel well placed for the cathedral ? I'm currently having a rest day in Burgos staying at the El Cid. Excellent value at €70

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
my favourite hotel is La Colegiata, near teh cathedral and part of the San Isidoro complex. The prices are quite reasonable too.

Many thanks for the replies and suggestions. I have a friend back home checking out availability for your choices and he says things seem to be filling up quickly. I'll see how much progress I've made by Friday and get somewhere booked

The group I'm walking with has ended up in a hostal called the Albany. Immediately next to the cathedral so I'm guessing I'll be needing the ear plugs tonight. But at €30 for a private room with a bath I'm happy so far

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum