• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How do I locate fellow pilgrims

Kaysie13

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning Sept and Oct 2013
Hi, how do I locate fellow pilgrims with whom I travelled in Sept/Oct 2013? I lost touch before we cud swap details and wud like to know if there is anywhere in the forum I cud search for them. Thanks.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Ivar, as this question passes more times, what about making a special of the forum for anyone who is looking for people they met on the camino and lost contact with?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
That is a good idea Thomas. I found some friends on Facebook after 2012 by just doing a name search, they in turn put me in contact with others, sadly, some I never made contact with.
I met no one on either Camino who was a member of the forum that was why I put my forum name next to the forum badge this year.

Most read last week in this forum