• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I can't find a post

Time of past OR future Camino
VdlP(2012) Madrid(2014)Frances(2015) VdlP(2016)
VdlP(2017)Madrid/Sanabres/Frances reverse(2018)
A couple of weeks ago (?) someone posted about a splendid map showing all the camino routes in western Europe punctuated by stages. Priced I seem to remember at 28 euros. Can anyone direct me to this?

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Hello @Peregrinopaul
Is this it?
Tim

Got it in one timr! Was it you who posted it? I've found a space on my wall.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
No it was not, in fact, but like you I was very taken by it!
I haven't got around to ordering it, but you have spurred me into action now!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Ouch indeed.
Oops I just tried ordering and was a bit taken aback by the postage!!! - 16€ But still.........
I had a look at postage to Australia. Ouch!
E28 map & shipping to Oz E38 !!
Plus a long wait for it.
If you’re not in any hurry no problems.
I’ve got something coming from Spain but have been informed it will be months. I’m okay with that as it’s due to international movements during Covid19 .

If you contact Diego who sells that poster, you may be able to get a discount compared to the one on the website. Especially if you order more than one poster.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum